Enjoy

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.  THIS CHAPTER MAY OFFEND. I HAVE REWRITTEN IN 6 TIMES TRYING TO MAKE IT AS EASY TO READ AS POSSIBLE.

A camera was set up in a dimley lit room. The wall were covered in splatters of dries blood. Some stained looked older then other. Others fresh and dripping.

I was tied to a surgical bed, my skin harshly rubbed by the leather that binds me down. I could feel my body moving , I was still breathing. Maybe they decided to not kill me.

The sound of a click frightened me in the door to the room slowly opened. In came a group of people both female and male. The camera was then hooked up to a laptop. A woman typed a few things into it and a window came up.

Then the camera turned on. "Subject one forty-eight seven. Request from Mr.Rosebeds. Experiment Pain tolerance from knife.

My heart began to race and I struggled on the bed. What were they going to do?

"If you would like to donate to the project please do so, and request like these can continue."

"We will begin now."

The woman came over to me and gave her clipboard to a taller male. He took out a pen and began to write things down. Then a butter knife was taken out. "Knife one, kitchen butter knife." She said. Then a set of hands cut open my shirt exposing my skin.

The woman placed the tip of the knife onto my chest. I screamed and thrashed as she harshly pushed the knife into my skin.

She pushed and pushed and the metal pressed at my skin until the smooth blade slow tore through my flesh. Blood now seeping past the the cold metal that I could feel poking at my organs ad she pushed it into me further.

Screaming I'm pain and confused as to what exactly was happening and why I was the victim.

"Knife two. Bread knife."

This continued for 20 minutes. My body grew weak from my loss of blood, as each new knife was bigger and shaper than the last. My eyes were fogging as silence began to take me. Every part of my body had a knife impaled into it. About 100 pins in my face to keep me from the death i prayed came faster.

The screen of the laptop was flashing. I glanced over with mt last bits of energy and found that this was a love stream on some unfamiliar website.

People watching were commenting.
They were enjoying this.

A few days had passed. She was brought back to the room. Her skin bruised and battered. Her eyes sunken and black. Her skin translucent from malnourishment. I looked at her and slowly came over. She screamed with the voice she no longer had.

I jumped and backed up. She began to whimper. And sob. "There.....was a smell."
I said softly.

She shot her weak eyes at me. She knew the smell I was talking about. The exact one. The smell of a body lit on fire. "N...namjoon..." I spoke again. He hadn't come back in 4 days. She is back and he is gone. My eyes burned as tears swelled.

I tugged at my hair. "Taehyung." A voice said behind me and I looked to see Jimin slightly limping towards me. He put his arms around my shoulders in an attempt to console me. But this is the second one. Yoongi had a bright smile on his face when I last saw him. Namjoon's face isn't locked in my head. It was like I couldn't remember it or him or anything.

I couldn't feel my own emotions, or heart pounding in my chest.

I don't want to.....
I cant...