Prepare to Meet Satan

BEN:*walk into the kitchen*yo Slendy,what's for breakfast?

Slenderman:*in the corner of the kitchen hugging himself*it's today

BEN:What day?

Slenderman:*terrified scream*THE SATAN IS COMING!!!

Phantom:*walks in*What's all the ruckuss about?*look at Slendy*uh..dad,are you okay?

Slenderman:*squeeze Phantom's shoulder*the satan is coming

Phantom:*freeze in spot and then screaming*NOOOOO!!!!WERE GONNA DIE!!*hops into a computer*

BEN:*talk to the computer Phantom just jump in*Bro,who's the satan??

Phantom:*words appear in the screen*My sister.....

BEN:*silent then burst into laughter*What?!she's harmless

Phantom:*type*Not today

Computer turned off by itself

Ragdoll:*slam the kitchen door open*DAD!!I NEED TO GO TO THE MARKET(hint:buying some pads)!!

Slenderman:*stutter*s-sure,h-honey......t-take Jeff w-with you

Ragdoll drag Jeff to the market not giving a fuck what people think about them.

-Arrive at the Slender Mansion-

Jeff:*run to Slendy and hide behind him*

BEN:What's wrong Jeff?

Jeff:*terrified*Did just survive the wrath of a satan?i don't even know.Am i dead?

Slenderman:No child,your still alive*pats Jeff's head*

Ragdoll:*sit on the couch on the living room and turn on the TV*BEN!!BRING ME SOME CHOCOLATE!!!

BEN:I don't take orders from a girl...especially you*point at Ragdoll*

Ragdoll:*black aura coming out with eyes glowing bright*Listen you twerp,i'm not in the mood for your games.Now be a good boy and get me some chocolate or i'll stitch you up and put you to my doll collection.....understand

BEN:*stutter*y-yes Ma'am*stumble to the kitchen*

At the kitchen the boys(Slendy,BEN and Jeff[Pahntom still hiding in the computer]) is talking about Ragdoll's attitude.

Jeff:*whisper yell*Slendy,explain to us why Ragdoll is acting like that?!

BEN:yeah

Slenderman:One word....PMS a.k.a Prepare to Meet Satan.

Jeff:That explain everything

BEN:*nods*

Ragdoll:*yell from the living room*BEN!!WHERE'S MY FUCKIN CHOCOLATE?!?!

BEN:*rush out the kitchen with a stack of chocolate*

Ragdoll:*jumps up and down*Yay!!chocolate!!

Slenderman:*talking telephatically to BEN and Jeff*Don't forget her mood swings...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So,for the rest of the day no one,i mean no one dare to disturb Ragdoll.The end.
(I have no idea what i just wrote there)