Silas X Serenity Requested) The Love At First Site

NAME:Serenity
EYE COLOR: Red
HAIR COLOR: Pink

Hope you injoy Rosy_sweet ^_^
you sit down and eat you see a handsome guy walking around and talking to Marx you stop eating and you look down and your food is gone you look over to see that your sister took your food you keep looking to the guy (in head)
GET IT TOGETHER SERENITY you should get up and talk to him I have a bad feeling...... Serenity walked up to the guy she had a crush on
Hah ok thanks Marx..... What do you want girl serenity look at his blue eyes .... Hey I am talking to you sorry serenity said in a blush Umm I am Serenity it's nice to meet you I have seen you around the castle but I never had the chance to talk to you so what's your name? She said Umm... Names Silas what a cool name serenity said oh thanks yours to serenity blushed so did Silas well would you like to hang out and still some food serenity said smiling you still Silas was so confused YEAH I LOVE TO STELL Silas smiles at serenity ok then.....

(1 month later)
Hah that was fun Silas it was serenity well I need to talk to you what is it serenity said softly well I.... I........ What Silas tell me I..... LIKE YOU Serenity I like you when we first meet it was like love at first site it was..... Serenity lips touched Silas lips and that kiss was not there last Silas and Serenity were dating and they went everywhere together they even got married now that love.....