Marx X (female) Reader You are not my brother anymore (LEMON)

'This is a lemon so if you don't like this stuff than don't read this ok and pls I am in love with marx soooooooooo that's why I did this XD'
BTW U are dating marx... *face palms* why am I doing this

((Names) POV)
Me and Marxs relationship has been grate we would kisses each other often and we would be just talk like a couple. Marx asked me to come out side were we would practice as I was walk up I saw he had a big smile on his face hi (Name) i am glad to see you are doing good he keeps smiling. thanks my love so what do you need me for? well (Name) I have a present for you..... You start to blush Umm thanks Marx can I see it? But you new what it was once Marx bended down and said the words of heaven Marx smiles at you and says Will you marry me (Name)? You start to blush and smile at the same time OF COURSE MARX thank you much Marx puts on the ring for you and he kisses your lips and you both hug and you say Marx I love you and Marxs whispers in your ear I love you to (Name)

As soon as (name) and Marx told everyone the news they got married and everything was perfect..

Hey (name) can I talk to you in my room for a minute you walk up with Marx and Marx started talking ok (name)............I want to have kids you start to blush and you say to Marx Umm L-Let's have kids Marx started to smile and he threw you on his bed *ok get ready guys NOSE BLEEDS* Marx started to kisses you but he slipped his tongue in your moth then you to start to wiggle your tongue in each other's mouth soon you stop kissing and a long string of saliva was attached to both of your tongues you both wiped it off and Marx started to take his cloths of and he asked you do you want me to take of your clothes and you smile and say yes as soon as he took of your cloths your Brest started to show and Marx licked in between your Brest and he started to lick even further down your body and Marx stopped now my lover (Name) you get to touch me.....

(Marxs POV)
As (name) licking my sweet spots on my body I did not hold back any moans but (name) surprised me when she started to thrust under me I said so skill full (name)...... (Name) smiled at me then she started to go faster I grabbed the sheet on the bed and moan loudly as i keep saying to (Name).... MORE (Name) MORE As (name) got most of my sweet stops she looked down at me and smiled and said Marx... We are going to have a kid now as I sat there smiling back still holding on the sheet and said now we can be one big happy family...... (Name)

After there child was born
There child was a she and they named her Kanna
And they had a second child named Siegbert he was more like his father and Kanna was more like her mother but Marx and (Name) lived a happy life together not one single fight and that's why life was good.