Chapter 5

A new chapter! Be proud! I'm sorry I've kinda been slacking on all of my books. I just didn't have the motivation to write. But now I do..... again. My motivation to write comes and goes. Sorry about that.

Luna: quit blabbing, and just get to the chapter already!!

Me: *sniffs* You're so mean onii-chan!

Luna: Then get to the story already! *throws a book at my head*

Me: Fine! *mumbles under breath* You're such an abusive onii-chan.

~~ Your POV ~~

After getting on the train and finding spots to sit in, the train jumped forward, causing Laxus to groan and his face to pale. I giggled a bit at him because of the face he was making, and earned a slight glare from him.

"What's so damn funny?" He huffed.

"Just the face you were making." I awnsered and he looked slightly surprised, before looking out the window. Feeling a bit sorry for him, I pulled him so his head was resting on my lap, and my left wing draped over him like a blanket.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I thought you'd be more comfortable like this. If you don't like it, you can just go back to leaning on the wall." I retorted.

"I kind like it here. Don't plan on me moving anytime soon." He closed his eyes, and in a matter of minutes, he was fast asleep.

"Awwwwww~ You guys are so cute together!" Evergreen squealed.

"Eh?! We aren't like..... ugh." I suddenly felt dizzy and sick.

"Are you okay? You don't look that good." Bixlow asked.

"I think...... I'm getting...... sick......"

"Are you perhaps getting motion sick?" Freed questioned.

"Maybe he was right. This thing is a death trap!"

"Have you ever been motion sick before?" Freed questioned again.

"No. I also haven't ever been one a train before. I eather fly, or walk." I awnsered, and laid my head back, hopping to get rid of the dizziness.

"You should take a nap. It'll help." Laxus, who I though was sleeping, said while his eyes stayed closed.

"Okay. Evergreen, wake me up when we get there."

" 'Kay~"

~~✴~~ Time skip to arriving in Magnolia ~~✴~~

"...... n)....... /n)...... (Y/N)!!" I heard a voice shout, startling me awake.

"Finally. I didn't think you were gonna wake up." Evergreen sighed, and I saw that everyone was getting ready to leave, especially Laxus, who now looked better then he did before. I got up, grabbed my luggage, and quickly hurried off the train. Laxus was right on my tail (A/n: Not literally) while the other three were left in the dust.

"Oh land. Sweet, sweet land. Oh how I missed you! I promise I'll never leave you again! Exept for flying." I got on my knees and attempted to hug the ground.

"Quit being over dramatic." Freed said as they now had caught up to us.

"I'd like to see how you react after feeling sick for 5 hours." Laxus grumbled.

"Yay! Someone who's on my side!" I cheered before getting up and grabbing my luggage.

"Okay, okay. Let's just head twords the guild." Freed said and we all left the station.

"Oh wow! This place is amazing!" I said, admiring all of the colors from the houses, stores, vender stalls, and the people's clothes. The place was busy, but it still had a nice, friendly atmosphere. But that changed once they caught a sight of me. I didn't bother to hide who I was. I knew they would find out sooner or later. Might as well get used to the insults now. But surprisingly, little kids soon ran up to me.

"Hey! Can you fly?" One little boy asked.

"Who are you?" This time a little girl spoke.

"What are you?" A pair of blond twins tilted their heads to the side.

"You're pretty. Can I grow up to be like you?" Another girl asked.

"Um.... uh.... Yes I can fly. My name is (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n). I'm half angel, half demon. And I'm sure you will grow up to be as beautiful as true angel." I awnsered all of their questions, smiling at them, a gesture they all returned. The kids ran off, waving good bye and everything went back to how things were before.

"You seem to be great with kids." Laxus stated, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Its probably my angel side that dose that." I looked down at my feet, slightly blushing.

"Mmmmm. Nope. That's just who you are. What you are, had nothing to do with that." He patted my head and started to walk away. I quickly followed after him, and noticed that the other 3 were gone

"Hey, where are the others?" I asked as I fell into step beside him.

"They went to drop their stuff off at their dorms, so they went on ahead of us. We'll be heading straight for the guild though." He responded.

"Okay." I said. The rest of the way to the guild, we were chatting a bit.

"We're here." He said and started to walk up to the building's doors. I on the other hand, couldn't stop myself from staring with my mouth agape.

"Come on. You'll catch flies if you keep your mouth open like that." He chuckled and I shook my head and ran to catch up with him. I noticed that there was sounds of laughing, and fighting coming from inside the guild. Laxus opened the door, only to have a table fly at us. I reacted quickly, summoned my angelic sword and demonic sword (A/n: looks like the picture at he top. The blue one is angelic, red one is demonic.), took a offensive stance in front of Laxus, and cut the table up into tiny smithereens. This gained the attention of everyone in the guild.

"Uh....... Hi there!"