cold_lady19: She's Our Wattpad Love

For every writer here at Wattpad, it would be a great honor to become a finalist in the annual Watty Awards. At the end of last year, this became a reality for only a handful of writers from our growing literary community. The first place winner, cold_lady19, came out on top with her fantastic novel 'My Wattpad Love'.

cold_lady19, who has been a member of Wattpad since December 2009, has published many of her stories here on the site. Her works have become increasingly popular, most of them having millions of reads.

'My Wattpad Love', the novel that won her last year's Awards, had received over 10 million reads and thousands of comments, something that many authors can only dream of. This is the story of Julie, a shy girl, who begins her Wattpad journey and eventually finds love. The author even dedicated her work to Wattpad, 'for being such a nice website'.

As cold_lady19 enjoys her online fame and as the rest of us either celebrate with her or stare jealously at our screens, this year's Watty Awards grow ever closer. Will this literary celebrity fade into the shadows or steal the show another year running?

We'll just have to wait and see.

Congratulations to @cold_lady19.

- Lolitha