Chapter One

—Ingrid's POV—

Why? Why did it have to be her? The one woman who had been so supportive of me since day one. Why did I have to be falling in love with her?

It had only been a day since the video announcing I was gay had been uploaded and even though I was excited that I could finally be my true self, I still felt like something was ending. Hannah had been so supportive in the last month helping me come to terms with who I was and planning for my announcement to my community and now I felt that since I didn't need help expressing my true self it was no longer necessary for Hannah and I to spend so much time together and I hated that. I wanted to spend every second of every day with Hannah. She was so easy to hang out with and she always made you feel like a better version of yourself. Of course I would see her at YouTube events and we would probably hang out a lot more than before, but I still felt like things would never be the same. I felt like a needed another project to work on with her in the hopes that I would eventually have to courage to express my true feelings so I decided to text her about a collab.

I: Hey Han!

H: Whats up dude?

I: I was wondering if you would want to do a collab for both of our channels? I think it would be good for one of my first videos after my announcement; plus I have a cool new idea for a series on my channel which I think you would be perfect for!

H: Sounds awesome! Do you want to come over in an hour and then we can do your video and then an MDK?

I: Yessss! I'm so excited see you then!

— At Hannah's house in Hannah's POV —

Why am I so nervous? We are just doing a collab thats all. But it just happens to be with an extremely gorgeous, talented, and all-around amazing girl. Hannah get it under control. Ingrid just came out she needs time. I can't be falling for her right now its not the right time.

The doorbell rings and Hannah bolts up to greet Ingrid with a classic Hannah Hart hug before leading her into the house. Ingrid tells Hannah her idea for her "Sense of Self" video and they get right to filming.

Everything seems to be going so smoothly, thinks Hannah. I have occasionally slipped up and put my hand on her or stared at her for too long, but I think I have kept the flirting to a minimum. I just can't have Ingrid finding out how I feel yet and I don't want to post this video and have everyone start shipping us.

They finish filming both videos and are slightly tipsy. Hannah suggests that they watch GoT reruns while continuing to drink and talk and Ingrid agrees. They talk on and on for over five hours until Ingrid falls asleep on Hannah's shoulder.

I don't want to wake her up, but I want her to be comfortable too. I'm strong enough to lift her up I mean just look at me and she's about the same height as me. Ok here goes nothing.

With significant effort Hannah is able to propel Ingrid into her arms. Once she gets into a comfortable position Hannah begins the long walk down the hallway into the bedroom. About halfway through the journey Ingrid begins to wake up.

"Hannah whats going on? Where are you taking me?"

"Shh. Dont worry I'm just taking you to my bed. I'm going to sleep on the couch I just wanted you to be more comfortable tonight."

"Hannah you didn't have to do that. I was fine."

"No. Let me take care of you. I always want to be there for you. Now go back to sleep we are almost to my bedroom."

Hannah places Ingrid on top of the bed and makes it so Ingrid is comfortable before getting up to leave the room.

"Hannah?"

"Yes Ingrid?"

"I love you. You are an amazing friend and I always want to be there for you too."

Ingrid begins to doze off and snore before Hannah has a chance to respond.

"I love you too Ingrid Nilsen. More than you know."