A/N SORRY GUYS! ;^;

Sorry but chapters will be coming every couple of days now because school started! And there is formal on september 24th. Formal is sorta like prom for other countries, but for new zealand (i live there <3). Even though im not wearing a dress, i dont do dresses. It just aint me, so im wearing a dropback skirt (awwww yea!) With a shirt and a cardigan. I will upload a chapter saying "this is a pic of my outfit for formal" and other stuff i might want to mention, and of course there will be a pic of my outfit there. Im going to make a diffrent book a fnaf one, with truth or dares for me, the gang and kahu (oc form .-.). Comment or message me dares, questions and stuff like that. No commands like "Chica freddy and kahu and bonnie have to switch partners for 5 dare or questions so kahu with freddy, and bonnie with chica!" Things like that, no cross ships plz. You can have stuff like "freddy and chica habe to hold hands for 7 dares or questions! <3" im fine with that and other stuff i just dont like cross ships, i will read alot of the comments for that book and messages to me! You can ask if your oc's can be added into the truth or dare and i will see if i can get them in!
See ya next time! Baaiiiiiiii!!!!! Oh and the pic for this chapter is a example. I will make one book for fnaf 1 and 2, then a seperate one for fnaf 1-3