1⚔

(( Memory ))
"London bridge is... Burning down... Burning down... Burning down. London bridge has burnt down along with my family..."

The small little girl coughed as she stubbled away from her burning home, the blaze engulfing it from all sides. The flames burned deep red and amber, almost livid purple, people off the street struggled as they carried buckets of water to try and destroy the monster. 'Someone call Earl Phantomhive! He'll know what to do!' Someone shouted above the storm. Powerful flames danced in the wind, making everyone step back. The black haired girl took once last look and ran.
(( End ))

- Present Day

"Ah... Snake? Rope? It's time for ye' to get up!"

A over happy voice beamed. Joker.

"... We are up."

I gave a monotone reply, opening up Snake and I's tent door reviling a brightly dressed man.

"Good! Ye' better be gettin' ready for t'day! We've got the new recruits joinin'!"

"Hn..."

He gave an awkward smile before leaving to wake up the others. I turned back around and looked up over towards Snake, Emily and Wilde resting on his shoulders.

"New recruits hm?" "Says Emily."

"What do you think Rope?" "Says Wilde."

I grabbed my costume which was a long sleeved jumper with cuts at the end, black fingerless gloves and leather tight pants, sitting them over my arm.

"Some of the recruits aren't Human."

"Who?" "Says Emily."

I faced the opposite direction and took off my night top then quickly swapped to the black jumper, it gripped to my skinny figure like a corset.

"Black."

I pulled my gloves over my hands concealing my Faustian Contract.

"His a Demon like me."

"But your also a Doll. A puppet." "Says Wilde."

I zipped up my pants and grabbed my Kanata from its place. The Black Daze.

"I know. You should get ready now. Snake."

I got a distant nod back from Wilde before I left the tent. Walking around the grounds I saw Dagger hanging around Beast with his attempts to 'whoo' her into kissing him, the emotion of love or desire.

"Young Master you've tied your eyepatch knot madly.-"

Black.

"Enough. Just tie it."

I walked around to where all the new recruits were and saw the two males talking to each other. Black in his costume along with Smile only needing his eyepatch, which Black seemed to be struggling with. How can a Demon struggle with something so simple.

"What's taking so long?"

"It seems-."

I stepped in and took the threads out of Black's hands.

"I'm sorry for stepping in but I couldn't help notice you were having trouble with this costume."

I said flatly before adjusting the patch causing him to flinch, I unthread it then re-tied it properly. I stood back in front of the two.

"Hu... Thank you!"

I sighed slightly.

"There's no need to act Smile, you don't suit happy. Your no little boy."