5

- In the basement of Phantomhive Manor

Sebastian had kept my mouth clamped as he walked us down stairs that twirled around and around.

"Mmm...!"

"My kitten."

My kitten?! What kind of nickname was that?! I continued trying to wiggle around in his arms but nothing was working. He continued down a final hall way before opening up a door and throwing me inside. He spun around and locked it. Eating the key.

"S-S-Sebas... tian...!"

I quickly crawled myself to a corner and gripped my knees. Why was he doing this? What was he going to do?

"Your so weak. How could you possibly be the goddess Demon's think you are?"

He took a few steps closer which made me squeak.

"S-Stay-"

I stopped as he took another few steps closer.

"Young Master has given me questions you must answer. My kitten, please be respond-full."

I clinched my knees tighter before I started to shiver... I needed Snake.

"I-I'm not yours!"

He jumped forward and kneeled in front of me.

"As of now you are."

He forcefully grabbed my hand and ripped off the glove before intwining our fingers.

"W-What are t-the questions Sebastian?!"

I let out a soft chuckle.

"I'm not done yet."

"Huh- huh?!"

With his other hand he took of Claude's jacket leaving me in a white collar top in which he wrapped his hands around me.

"Such a skinny kitten."

"B-Bastard!"

He wrapped his whole arm around my waist and pushed me against his chest.

"Please...! Sebastian stop!"

"Question one. What made you so scarred that a simple touch can make you crumble to the ground?"

"...I-I w-was raped...! Please! Stop touching me now...!"

I could feel how shocked Sebastian was when the words came out of my mouth.

"Raped...?"

He flipped my body over so our faces were nearly touching, I could feel his warm breath down my neck giving me shivers.

"N-No more!"

I immediately regretted the words as Sebastian pulled me closer and softly nibbled the tip of my ear.

"AHHHH! SEBASTIAN! PLEASE!"

I let out a hoarse scream along with tears as I could feel his tongue licking away the blood he had caused from biting it.

"Question 2. How are you the Psycho Demon?"

He groaned before continuing at my ear.

"I-I-I have never had a soul in m-my life t-time! Every Demon I've come a-across I've killed and let other Demons have there souls! People think that one day I will g-go crazy from not having anything...!"

"You say that as if you are strong but look at the state your in now my kitten."

I left out a muffled cry before trying to pull away, unexpectedly he let go and I slammed against the back wall. Everything going fuzzy for a bit.