Chapter 16: The Earth wins

Previously on The Unknown

Realization flashed on all the conscious Olympian's eyes, they now saw the painting that was shown to them not long ago. And now standing with their back to them is a tall man in a black suit and a celestial bronze sword in hand.

Gaia's eyes widened when she saw the man, along with the eyes of the all his former foes, "Jackson!"

Every eye widened and many jaws dropped at the sight of the long dead hero. Percy Jackson was in front of them after over 70 years of being gone. And now he was standing in between them and the most powerful and dangerous enemies they could think of; a gorgon, 4 giants, 3 titans, the mother and father of all monsters, some of their most powerful children and the mother of all of them.

"Jackson!" Kronos called, his scythe in his hands raised to attack. "You are dead. No one has seen your soul in so many years and now you are just an illusion. A final and feeble attempt at that."

"Do you really think that I am an illusion child?" Percy called back, bringing confusion to many of the spectators, even Kronos looked confused. "You will not harm my family, you shall not pass me."

Kronos looked at him strangely, as if he had grown a new head before laughing at this. "You are foolish Jackson, you won't be able to defeat us. We are blessed by the great Lord Order and we are unstoppable." Kronos finished with a smug look. And with that he waved his first attack forward.

Meanwhile

"Impossible." Order's shocked expression made the young man chuckle and Chaos to match Order, still in her fallen state. "No...No, you are dead. Chaos, you have always been tremendous at your creations but you have outdone yourself now." Order's face turned to a smirk, looking not at the man before him but at his weakened sister. But then his scrutinizing eyes narrowed at the figure between them. "He actually seems like the same little insolent boy from before."

The young man then smirked, "Oh brother, I am more than just real." A bright black aura began to spread from him, more powerful than the auras coming from either of his siblings.

Order's eyes widened before a blade made of darkness formed in Void's hand and quicker than light his sword swept up slashing across his brother's chest. Order stumbled back, gasping holding his chest, a harsh white blood-like substance leaking out. Void gave another lop sided grin as Order tried to straighten up summoning his own white blade and shield.

"Let us try this then brother," Void challenged, "I am more powerful than anyone can know." Then he rushed forward.

The blades met, sparks of black and white flying off continuously. Order would lock their blades but couldn't hold against the strength of his brother. They were pushing each other but it was obvious that Void was not fighting with all of his strength; that only angered Order more.

"You are getting weak big brother." Void taunted as they locked swords again.

Order pushed off, "But I drained you of all your energy."

Void smirked, "Oh, you did. But I learned my true power. My domains are making more powerful than you could ever be."

"STOP LYING" Order screamed before charging his brother.

Swords clashed and flashed between the two before Order's impatience got the better of him. Order sent a beam of his harsh white energy at Void, but Void simply absorbed the energy into his blade.

"You have no powers that I can't match and beat easily brother." Void claimed.

Order roared again as he started his next charge but he was met by an identical blast that he sent at Void only this one was the darkest of blacks. He was sent hurdling into the side of the same hill that his sister was buried in, only a few yards away from her crater in fact.