Part Five.

PJ P.O.V

"Where the hell have you been?!" Chris opened the door and quickly wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him off softly,
"Calm down, Chrissie. I was just checking on Dan and Phil."
Chris sighed, letting go of me and rubbing his eyes. I stepped inside as I heard Chris complaining once again;
"How come you never have a hangover anyway?" He asked. I chuckled and closed the door behind me.
"Magic." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.
"I'll be in my room if you need me." Chris responded to this with a sigh, sitting down on the couch.
"Hey, grumpy cat, d'you hear me?" I asked him, grinning. But I was still worried.
He looked so tired.
"Yeah, yeah, go to your room, 'Peejie'."
I frowned,
that didn't sound as cute as 'Chrissie' at all.
To avoid another discussion, I just laughed softly and walked to my room.

Ten minutes later.
My door opened.
"Hey, PJ. You got a text." Chris stood in the door opening, having his hand wrapped around my phone.
How can I forget my phone?
It's like the most important thing ever.
"Oh." I didn't really know what to respond since I felt kind of stupid for forgetting my phone.
"Thanks, Chris." I smiled and he grinned at me in return, handing my phone.
He must've read the text I received.
What else could explain that huge grin on his face?
"So, what does it say?" He leaned against the door opening of my room, his arms crossed.
"Psh, like you don't know what it says."
I started reading the text. It was from Dan? I just saw him 30 minutes ago. Odd.
'Hey Peej.
Can you and Chris come over today?
I know that I don't look like I feel well, but I feel well enough to play video games.
And... There's something I need to talk with you about.
It's important, and.. I don't really want to tell Phil. You'll understand once I told you.
I thought, maybe Chris could kind of 'distract' Phil, and we could talk in my room?
I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's important, and I don't want to risk anything.
Let me know if you're available, okay?
Hoping to see you soon. '
I frowned at the text but looked up at Chris who was still waiting for an answer.
He knows me too well.
He knows that I will eventually tell him.
"Dan asks if we can come over today." I simply said, but I couldn't leave the whole 'distracting Phil' part out since he was part of it.
Or could I?
Maybe I could just tell him later.
"What? But isn't Dan having a hangover? He was really, really drunk last night." Chris claimed a little confused. I nodded,
"He says he's feeling fine." I continued.
"Well, you checked on Dan and Phil, right? You know whether he feels 'fine' or not." Chris always exactly knew what to say, like he planned it before. As if he could rewind time whenever he said something wrong, or maybe just travel through time, and just--
"Yoohoo? Peej?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking up at him from the bed I was sitting on.
"Uh, yeah, yeah he looked fine." I lied. But I was too curious about the thing Dan wanted to talk about.
"Then reply that we'll be there in forty minutes!" Chris walked away without saying any more words and I started replying Dan.

- - -
PHIL P.O.V

It was about twenty minutes later as the bell rang.
Dan and I had spent the time by just talking, while we lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling.
"I'll go get it." I immediately said before Dan could even get up. I smiled at him and hurried to the door, excited for my friends to come over.
"Hey guys!" I said as I saw Chris and PJ standing close to each other in the doorway.
They greeted me back and I stepped aside so that they could come in, then quickly closed the door to avoid the coldness spreading in our warmed up apartment.
"Hey, you're early." Dan was grinning at the two, but made some sort of eye contact with Peej. I frowned but decided to ignore it.
I was about to ask everyone who was ready to play some Sonic, as Dan interrupted me.
"Let's get you something to drink!" He walked to the kitchen and picked cola.
"Tea for me, please." I said quickly while following him.
"C'mon, Chris." I heard PJ saying as they took their regular places in the living room, heading to the couch.
"Tea is for pussies." Dan laughed.
"Dan!" I poked his waist as punishment since he couldn't swear near me.
It was funny how I was older, but Dan swore more than I did.
Our drinks were ready, and Dan's phone zoomed once again. I had heard Dan's phone zooming all week, he had never received that many messages. And his face always became more red, at every zoom what his phone left.
Maybe it was his mother..
Something personal, at least.
But it didn't really matter and it was inappropriate to think about, so we just walked back to the living room. Suddenly Dan stopped and I bumped up into him since I was walking behind him. He sneakily walked backwards, his eyes widened but there was somewhat of a smile on his lips.
"What?! What is it?" I whispered, looking confused at Dan.
Dan just pointed at the couch, and only then I noticed;

Chris and PJ's lips were pushed against each other.