Part Nine.

PHIL P.O.V

As I walked into my room, I could see a flash of Dan sitting on that chair. His eyes were filled with guilt, but most of all, secrets. He was keeping secrets from me.
It's not like I'm his boyfriend..
Maybe he's just dating a girl, and afraid to tell me?
Or.. Maybe a family member died? Usually he wouldn't tell me about that.
Maybe he misses someone?
I shook the thoughts away from my mind as I picked my wallet and walked back to the living room, to find PJ, Chris, and Dan already waiting for me.
"That took ages." Chris said with a chuckle.
"Phil, King Snail." Dan added with a smirk.
"No! That sounds horrible! Can you imagine me with those weird, long eyes popping out of my head?" I pretended to be disgusted as PJ and Chris laughed, Dan just stared at me.
"You just gave me eternal nightmares, thank you." He claimed as finally a smile appeared on his face and he started walking to the front door.
"It was your own fault!" I could still manage to yell as all three of us followed Dan.

DAN P.O.V

Nervous.
I felt so nervous.
I anxiously was walking close to Phil, just like I always did. Sometimes support his back a little, it'd make him chuckle.
But he thought it was just a friendly thing to do, right?
Chris and Peej were walking close to each other as well.
Then it suddenly hit me they kissed.
They loved each other.
"Hey Dan? Peej asked you something?"
I quickly looked up out of my thoughts, looking at the bluest eyes ever. Phil's.
"What?" I smiled a little and looked around, they were all waiting for me to answer, and I suddenly realized that we were standing in front of a big collection of all sorts of puddings.
I remembered getting into the supermarket, but did we really walk this far?
"We've been talking the whole time, don't tell me you were dreaming, and not listening." Chris chuckled after he said so, but he was being quite serious.
"Oh, I've been listening. What is it you wanted to ask me?" I asked PJ as he was smirking at me, noticing my dreamy mood.
"I asked what kind of pudding flavors we should buy."
I then brought my palm to cover my face,
"Why are we doing this anyway?"
I mumbled.
"Chocolate!" Phil pulled out three chocolate puddings. I pulled my hand away and chuckled at his reaction.
Can Phil stop being so cute for just one second?
Before I knew it, my eyes were already locked onto Phil, who didn't seem to notice me, but talking with Chris.
"Hey Dan~, you're staring again." I heard PJ saying softly in my ear.
"Back off, you creep!" I jumped away from him with a blush, but tried to cover it with a loud laugh which sounded kind of idiotic.
Everyone was looking at me now.
"Hey Phil?" I tried to break the silence between us four.
Awkward.
Very awkward.
Really, very awkward
Incredibly awkward.
"Yes?" He looked at me with curiosity, and the cute smile where the corner of his mouth got up a little. It wasn't like a smirk, but it kind of was his thing to do. And my thing, too.
"Do you think they have cheese flavored pudding?" I smirked.
"Noo!" Phil held the chocolate pudding tightly and jumped away from the pudding section.
I could feel the stares of people walking by, but decided to ignore it.
"Okay, we need to move on! Of course, we have chocolate. But what else?" Chris said while looking around the small group.
"What about strawberry? It's like the main pudding flavor." Peej claimed.
"Of course not, vanilla is!" Chris pointed at a white looking pudding what was right in front of us.
"You know what? We'll take them both!" I sighed a little, but didn't let my companions notice it, and took a few vanilla and strawberry puddings.
"Now we have strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate pudding. We have salt at home, so I guess we're done here?" I continued with a smile, holding the pudding tightly.
Suddenly I heard the squeal. Phil's squeal, followed by the chocolate pudding falling onto the ground.
"Phil!" Chris and PJ said, both in a frustrated tone.
This was the moment where I usually made a sarcastic comment on Phil's behavior, but since he was repeatedly saying: "Sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry." I assumed he already had enough and helped him picking up the pudding instead.
Peej and Chris were just watching.
"A little help would be much appreciated?" Before they could answer, I basically pushed pudding into their arms. Luckily, the pudding was packed in plastic, and there wasn't any on the floor.

Was Phil being his clumsy self again?
Or did something scare him?
Maybe someone?
What if.. He found out?
But.. That would be ridiculous.
Right now? In the supermarket?
Did he see my phone?
Oh god.

I clenched my teeth and kept acting like I would normally do.