Chapter One

ALEXANDER HAWTHORNE

*Beep!* *Beep!* * Beep!*

I open my Blue green eyes as I heard my alarm clock ticks! From the beginning this is who I am.

Hi! Name's Alexander Hawthorne! You can call me Xander in short of Alexander. Everybody calls me that even my friend Elesa Hearts. She's a total hottie and really famous in our school. In other word, she's a bitch. Description of Elesa you ask?

Well she had blonde hair and saffire eyes. Usually all the boys likes her because she had those big boobs. One of them is not, which is me.

Oh should I not forgot her brother Eros Flames. He's a badboy and school's heart throb even though his a perverted asshole. Yep, he is if you ask me!

Even though they are a bunch of something in the world...

I have Bea. Who's Bea you mean? She's the president of the Northern Trojan University. And yes, she's my best friend. Only a friend! I don't have any romantic relationship towards Bea Bolton. She maybe a 'Ms. Sophisticated Grace.' With her buns, but she is my best friend after all even though she is a "goody-two-shoes." Along.

Ms. Perfect. Pfft... I doubt! I mean she's not all perfect if you ask me. Bea is a kind of girl who will make your own eyes bleed! I mean she's... Perfect.

Not physical I mean, but emotional. She's sweet, kind, smart, independent, and a loving friend.

Speaking of which, I think I'm going to make my own ass on fire when I'm late again! I don't want to make Bea angry at me.

I quickly stood up from my bed and put my hand on my face. I groan and sigh and process.

Well, let's see what the day has to offer me. I thought, and rush up to the Bathroom with my towel on my shoulders.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Alex!" I heard a knock at my door. It's Orean, she's my olders sister of course. Orean has semi black hair and sea blue eyes. While I had dirty blonde hair with blue green eyes.

We kinda have said as Identical twin. But I don't care!

"Just wait, Orean!"

"Wait? Xander?! Hello! Bea is at down stairs waiting for you!" Wait what?

I quickly put on my underwear and jeans and I put in my Light blue T-shirt. I grab my leather jacket at thr corner of my study table and put it around my shoulders.

I open a the door and saw my 19 years old sister staring at me.

"What?" I said.

She smirks, "You Dumbhead. You might want to fix your hair." She said. I grab the comb on my study table and fix my hair before closing the door behind me.

"Just forget about the hair, Orean.... Bea might kill me!" I said and walk all the way downstairs.

"So tell me Bea. How's you and Alex?" I heard my father's voice on the living room.

"It's really amazing Mr. Hawthorne." She answered.

"I was beginning to wonder when wil you two get your relationshi--- Alex!" He said when he saw me leaning against the doorframe.

"Morning dad." I said. "Morning to you too." I look at Bea. Who has a brown hair tied up into a simple bun and her pink eyes. She's wearing the School's uniform.

"Morning, Bay." I said and kiss her on the cheeks. What I didn't notice a blush stained her cheeks.

"M-morning, Xander." She said and slightly smile at me.

I returned the gesture by smiling at her back. Good thing she woke up in a good  mood for today, and if not... There is a possible that she might burn my ass down, not literally by you mean.

Sometimes people always had a second meaning to it. I mean what's with you? Are affected by so called GMD (Green Minded Disease)? If yes, to hell with it.

"How's your sleep?"

"In the bed." I answered. "No, silly how's your sleep." She asks.

"Oh, it's good... I mean nothing happen at all like falling off the bed like yesterday." I said.

Seriously, I fell off the bed that day. Cause I was on the edge of my bed when my alarm suddenly rangs in front of my ear. It scared the shit out of me. And that dear children is how I got my really bad day. Awesome right?!

I mean my fall is like my face first! Trust me I almost almost broke my nose.

I smile at Bea, and she smile back. "You wanna go to school?" I ask.

"But you haven't ate your breakfast yet." She said.

"I'll work on that."

(A/N: Chapter One is up! I hope you will like this story. It's very familiar to my story "Lucky To Be In Love with my Best Friend." Anyway this story is really different unlike my first story. So please Enjoy!)

Logan Lerman as Alexander "Xander" Hawthorne.
Nina Dobrev as Bea Bolton
Alexander Ludwig as Eros Flames
Cara Delevingne as Elesa Hearts
Alex Pettyfer as Killian Snow
Leven Rambin as Thalia Spears
Lily Collins as Orean Hawthorne
Sam Claflin as Arthur "Artie" Hunter
Jacqueline Emerson as Calypso "Caly" Isles