Chapter Two.

Alexander Hawthorne

Bea was looking at me while I was driving my car all the way to the University. For fuck's sake is creeping me out.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

She snaps back to reality and nods, "N-nothing..." She said.

"Your like a book you know that, Bea. Tell me what's wrong." I said. Bea bites her lips, although she's too cute to do that! Damn it!

"It's nothing really... This just come into my mind... Since it's already 2 two weeks before October. Do you want to go on a outting. You know just like old times!" She said.

"Well, will your father Zeus will let us? I mean his a bit over-protective." I said.

"His not that over-protected as you speak. Trust me when it comes to you his more like a lion who set free from the zoo." She said.

"Oh..., scary..." I coothed.

"Please, don't do that when his not around. When I told him that your kinda like... You know. Let's see how you like your butt being on fire." She said, I chuckle.

"Well... I wouldn't let that happen, and if your going to tell it. Make my words I will hunt you."

"Hunt? For surely your pride wouldn't want me to be hurt, would you?" She said raising her eyebrow at me.

"Please, I don't have pride. I mean I only focus on my ego." I said.

She giggle, "Always with the ego."  She said.

"Shut it." I said while focusing on my driving.

She smiles at me, "I love you, Alex." She said.

She said those words! God! I slightly blushed. "I love you too, Bea... Of course as a friend." I said.

She slightly frown, "right, I love you as a friend... Only." She said.

(A/n: damn it! She said it! Fuck!!! Wait this chapter isn't over! Anyway with the chapter please... Poor Bea Bolton)

Anyway, I was beginning to think if she really said that on purpose. I mean she said the 'L' word.

Like is a L word. Why didn't she said that she likes me. Isn't that hard? Maybe it is. Don't get me wrong she said LOVE not the least as I expected.

"A-any way.... Are you coming? I mean we could invite Elesa and Eros for a change." She said looking at me with hope in her eyes. I sigh and smile.

"Well, I guess so. Or maybe I could just think for it." I said. "Don't worry, when everything is settled in school, I'll come with you." I add.

She smiles, "that's perfect." She said,"I surely hope to think it wisely. Cause, I really want to spend time with you." She said.

"You and me, Bea. You and me...." I muttered the last part.

I felt my own blush crept across my cheeks as I said that.

Your not in love with your friend. Your just... Physical Crap. Just don't think of it. I mean she loves you as a friend not a fucking lover for Pete's sake!

Right, I think? Wait, why are you hesitating? I mean-- why am I even hesitating?! For fuck's sake I hate myself when I'm hesitating. Jeez, this makes me really stupid for a geek. Unlike, Bea, well she's the Perfect one.

Well what can I say? I'm really, really had a friend who is known as Bea Bolton!

~~~

Later on, the both of us arrived at exactly 7:45 a.m. 15 minutes before the bell starts. I get my bag from my compartment and hang it in my right shoulders.

"Took you long enough." She said as she awaits out side of my car. "Please, I'm not slow." I snark.

"Tsk, You wanna bet, Xander?" She ask.

"On how slow I am? You're on, Bolton!" I said smirking.

"Are you asking me on a race, Hawthorne?" She snark back, giving me a raised eyebrow.

I chuckle, "How about I'm giving you time to run..." I quickly run. "Cause you won't catch up!" I said running away from her as we both race all the way to the school's door.

"What the heck?! Alex, that is so unfair!" She shouts and run behind me.

I smile, and look at my back. "Your cheating!" She shouts.

"It's move encounter moves, Bea!" I shout. Than-- PONG!

"Ouch!" I said as I bump into the pole of the school's parking lot. "ALEX!" I hear Bea shouts my name in concern. She quickly rush to my side and help me sit up.

"Argh... I think I just broke my nose." I groan as I touch my nose gently.

"You Okay?" She asks, and pat my shoulders.

"I think my nose is broken." I cooed.

"Your nose is definately broken." She plays along.

"Not funny, B." I said.

"But in seriousness, are you sure your okay? I mean that could definately hurt." She asks.

"I'm fine, Bea... Actually, this is nothing. I mean I'm tougher than I look right." I said. She smiles.

"Maybe," she said and shrug. "I mean do want to go the school's clinic? Cause your face is kinda red." She said.

"Red from the pole isn't it?" I said. "If your going to ask me, yes." She said. I sigh.

"Can we just go to class? I can't even take myself to be late again." I said. Bea laughed, and she offers me a hand to stand up. Which I accepts, well what can I say I need some help.

"Come on, we still need to go." She said and pulls me over the school's parking lot all the way to the school's door.

"This time... I'm guiding you there so your won't bump yourself again, okay?" She said and pulls me along.

(A/N: Okay, this story is all about Alexander's POV and I won't have a another POV. Only Alex. Sorry, and by the way you will find out what happen to my two OC's. Please enjoy! Love ya all!

~Everlark90 signing out)