Chapter 25:

Hayden's POV:

Shit. He was standing at the end of the hall with his arms crossed. Dean ran towards me but I ran the opposite direction.

I ran as fast as I could, but he was obviously right on my tail. I tried to slow him down by throwing stuff down. Like chairs, tables, crates, etc.

I looked up to see we were in an abandoned hallway. There was a dead end so I quickly ran into an empty locker room.

I tried to shut the door, but he shoved his boot in the crack. Dean quickly squeezed through the door and I immediately backed away from him and crossed my arms.

"Listen Hayden can I just have five minutes? Please." Dean begged.

"Why so you can shove me across the ground again? What about scream at me? Oh, I know maybe you can punch me this time or maybe put me through a table or something. That would really top everything off." I said sarcastically while he gave me a look.

"Okay I deserved that." Dean mumbled before I slapped him across the face.

"Okay. I deserved that too. Please just let me explain. Please." Dean pleaded.

"You have three minutes and then I'm out." I growled as he nodded.

"Morgan explained to me why you were so upset with me. She told me about Madison, and I am truly sorry about that. I had no idea and if I did, I wouldn't have done it. I should have never ever put my hands on you. I really regret that the most. I hurt you. Mentally and physically. I'm sorry." Dean sighed.

"You called me a bitch and a whiny slut. You pushed me on to the floor! I COULD HAVE BROKEN MY WRIST BY THE WAY I LANDED! And what did you do? You walked away laughing. You know, I thought that maybe just maybe, you were the one. Maybe you had changed. But the truth is, you haven't changed at all. Your still the same jackass that I knew years ago." I growled at him.

"I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing! We both know that your not a bitch or whiny slut." Dean shook his head.

"Being drunk isn't an excuse!" I yelled at him.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry Hayden. I really am. Please just give me a chance to-" Dean started to say but I interrupted him quickly.

"Why?" I asked below a whisper.

"Why what?" He asked confused.

"Why did you get drunk? Why did you get so shitfaced that you could barely walk?" I asked raising my voice a bit.

"That's doesn't matter." Dean mumbled.

"The least you could do is tell me why. After all I was only looking out for you and your safety." I told him crossing my arms.

"I realized that you were just looking out for me and I appreciate that. I was a complete jackass to you and I shouldn't have been. I shouldn't have done anything that I did."

"Unfortunately, I can't undo what's already done. All I can do is apologize and hope and pray that you find it in your heart to forgive me." Dean explained.

"I don't know. I need time." I mumbled. He just nodded.

"I understand." Dean said upset. I started to walk towards the door but was stopped.

"How are the girls?" Dean asked truly concerned. It made me tear up. He really does care about them. I know that Dean never meant any harm, but I still can't believe he would do any of that.

"Their fine. Bryn said her first word." I smiled turning towards him.

"What was it?" Dean asked with raised eyebrows.

"Da Da." I told him with sympathy. By the way his face looked, he really wanted to be there for that.

"Are you serious?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I nodded.

"Damn and I missed it." Dean shook his head clearly upset. I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't stand seeing him upset. I couldn't stand not being around him.

But then all of the previous events started to flood my mind again. That suddenly made my mood change. Dean did this to himself.

"Well, your three minutes are up." I mumbled before heading towards the door.

"Hayden!" Dean called out causing me to stop again and turn towards him.

"I love you. Don't you EVER forget that. I love you so, so, so, so much Hayden Marie Savage." Dean smiled at me. Gosh how bad I just wanted to just go and jump on him. Oh how badly I wanted his lips on mine.

My body spoke for me when I turned around and left. I left that room with A LOT on my mind.

Okay guys, so that was kind of like a filler chapter.

Please Comment and Vote.

-Peyton 😃