Chapter 1

PUBLISHED 12/29/15

A/N

So, comments and votes are always appreciated. I try to respond to every comment, so comment and vote! Love you's!

-A

"Kate McGuire here! So, today we brought Cameron Snow in to talk about her new album! Cameron?"

I knew this was my cue, and I strolled on stage. I smiled, and sat on the small couch. But there was another one with a few seats, and some more room on mine...weird.

I shrugged it off, as she continued talking, "So, Cam, your single Fire 'N Gold has been Number One for two weeks. And your album, coming out tonight, has the most pre-orders currently on iTunes!"

"Yeah, it's great," I sum up, "You know, it's a constant rush. And I never thought I could be myself for a living. It's amazing. And I'm going on tour in a few weeks-my first World Tour! I'm so excited. And I love the fans."

"I'm sure," she replies, "You've been gaining more fans. So, any special guys in your life?"

"Um...well, sort of," I start, "See, I have this really special guy friend. His name is Paws. He's my cat."

She laughed, "Based on the pictures of him, he looks like quite the sweetheart. What about you and One Direction? Have you guys considered writing together? I mean, Liam is your brother."

I thought for a moment. Was I supposed to tell her that they were backstabbing jerks who changed their phone numbers, and blocked me from all social media sites?

"We haven't, but I don't know how it would work out," I explained, "Both Liam and I would try to take control."

"Well, Cam, let's test that theory," she said, "One Direction!"

My eyes widened, as they came out and sat on the couch.

"PopStarDaily had a contest," she starts, "And your management already agreed. We did a drawing, and whatever fan got pulled got to choose two artists to cowrite a song. We pulled some of the popular artists, and got managements consent. The girl chose you guys. You have two weeks to write and record a song. Are you ready?"

"I guess," I said smiling, and the boys just murmured something.

"Awesome!" she beams, "Well, guys, PopStarDaily will see you in two weeks to preform your song! Pre-order Cam's album online. The link is on our website! Kate McGuire, signing off!"

"And, cut!" the camera man yelled, and I breathed.

"Bye, Cam," Kate says, "Good luck."

"Bye, Kate," I mumble. I turned to the boys, "When do we start writing? I want to get this done ASAP. The sooner I get away from you jerks, the better."

Liam rolled his eyes, "We have a song to write. Want to head to the hotel?"

"Hell, no," I say, "We're going to my house, with Paws, Troy, Amelia, Aria, and Clyde. And Logan, if he's over."

"The whole gang, huh?" Harry mumbles, smiling slightly.

"Yeah," I say, reminiscing, "You know, I would've called-invited you over for dinner, maybe-if you didn't cut off all contact from us little people."

Liam just loudly huffed, and rolled his eyes, "Are we taking your car?"

"Yeah," I say, sarcastically adding, "It's a Porsche."

"Really?" Harry asked in awe.

"No," I respond, "Anyway, my car is only five seats, so you guys can cram, but it's better if you take your car. I'm not driving you anywhere."