Chapter 8

Camila's POV:

I woke up and saw Lauren, my head was on her lap. "Where am I? What happened?" I asked. "You're finally awake. Baby, I'm so sorry, I had no right to be angry at you, I'm really sorry." She replied. "What happened? Where's Drew?" I asked. "You fainted, I wanted to take you to the nurse's office but the nurse wasn't there, she left early. And Drew left, I asked Ally to send him home since she knows where he lives." "Ally?" I whispered. "Yeah! My friend Ally, the one who I always hang out with." I didn't say a word and just kept quiet. "Camz, forgive me?" She stammered. "I forgave you a long time ago." I said. She then kissed my nose and helped me get up. She sent me home and I went straight to bed.

Lauren's POV:

DREW IS GAY! GAY! He likes boys! I'm still in shock. No wonder he never ask me out. Now it all makes perfect sense. Why does most cute good looking guys have to be gay?

~The next day~

I was walking alone through the hallway when someone taped my shoulder. I turned around, it was Drew. What does he want? He then said "Hey Lauren, thanks for yesterday, Camila told me that you helped me. Oh, and I'm sorry for kissing Camila. I don't know what happened, but you don't have to worry, she's not my type." "Yeah, I know what you mean." I said. "You do?" He asked. I didn't say anything, I just kept quiet. "Hey, I know about you and Camila, and I just wanna tell you that Camila deserve the best, and I don't want you to hurt her. Don't you ever hurt her or you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life." He said with a serious face. "Did Camila tell you about me and her?" I asked. He then replied "She didn't have, I already knew, she still doesn't know that I know, so lets just keep this between us, okay?" "Okay." That's all I said. "Oh, and remember, DON'T EVER hurt her. There's some things that you don't know about her." He just walked away without hearing what I was gonna say. Damn! What should I do? It was finally lunch, I went to my table and the first thing I said was "I hate you guys!" Ally wasn't there, it was only Normani and Dinah. "Woah! Calm down! Don't be angry at us. You're the one who agreed to play the game, we didn't force you to play. Wait. You're talking about the game right?" Dinah said. "Hey, are you guys homophobic?" I asked. "What?NO! We're not like you, we both accept people for who they truly are. Why do you ask?" Normani replied. "Well, I just wanted you guys to know that-that I think I'm in love with that girl. And it's all because of you two! I should have never listened to you in the first place! Stupid Game! Stupid me!" "I agree with the last one." Dinah joked. Normani then slapped Dinah's arm. "I was just kidding! Well, Lauren I think you need to know the truth. We both already knew that you have feelings for her. We just didn't say anything because we knew if we said something you would act all 'Crazy Mama' on us." "Were you both spying me?" I asked. "No! Why would I waste my time spying you? What did I tell you before? Me and Dinah are the 'Love Doctors', we could tell if someone like someone. And I know that Drew never asked you out cause you're not his type. But I still can't figure out what his type is." Normani said. I was just smiling because I know what is Drew's type, boys. "Anyways, when you told us that you hated Camila we knew that you didn't. We could tell by the way you look at her. That's not hate! You were only jealous, that's it!" "'Love Doctors'? Seriously?" I smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Nah! We're just messing with you. Come one, we have been best friends since we were little, we can tell whenever you like-like someone or when you only like them. For example: Look at Wes. When he first joined this school, you kept telling us that 'he's ugly' 'his hair is ugly' 'he's boring' 'I hate him!' but we were the only ones who knew that wasn't true. In less than 2 weeks, you already called him 'the love of your life'. We were the only ones who knew you loved him before you did. And when he passed away, you started smoking and all. We know that you took drugs, we just didn't say anything cause we wanted you to be happy. And when Camila came we saw the look on your face, it was the same look when you first saw Wes." OMG! Everything she's saying is correct! They are my true friends. "If we told you from the start, you would never believe us because Camila is a girl. Too bad Ally isn't like us, she still doesn't get you and still doesn't understand what me and Normani are trying to do." Normani just nodded and smiled the whole time. "You guys are the best! Thank God I have you guys as my best friend! So does that means the game is over?" They both nodded while giggling and smiled, then continued eating their food. Finally the stupid game is over! I texted Camila to come to my house after her after school activity. I was in my room on my bed, cheacking tumblr and twitter when I heard a knock. Wow, Camila is early. I opened the door and was surprise to see Ally. "Ally? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Hey, sorry if I'm disturbing you, I just wanted to know if I could borrow your curling iron, I have a special occasion tonight." "Oolala, is it a date?" I asked. "Kinda" She whispered. "Of course you can borrow my curling iron, it's upstairs." I then went staright upstairs to my room and she followed me, I took my curling iron and gave it to her. "So, who is this guy? Does he goes to our school?" I asked while we sat down on my sofa which was facing the window. "Well, do you know the guy who sings in the choir? The one with an English accent, his hair is straight and black." She said. "Seriously Ally? Him? Aw, you two would make a cute couple." I said and she blushed. "Oh Lauren. Are you still playing that stupid game? I don't think it's a good idea. Normani and Dinah are crazy! I don't want to see Camila get hurt when she finds out that it was all just a game. She seems really sweet." I smiled and said "Ally, don't worry, I know what I'm gonna do, I have everything planned, just wait and see." She looked worried. "I guess I should go and get ready." I winked at her and said "Good Luck." Then I saw Camila standing at the door, Ally left and Camila said "I'm sorry, the front door was open so I just came in." I quickly hug her and said 'it's okay.' Then I kissed her cheek but she pulled away. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. Tears were starting to fall down her face and she was shaking. She then said in a low soft tone "I heard everything! Lauren. Is it true? Was it all just a game to you? Everthing that we built together, was it all fake? Was it all a lie?"