Chapter 11

A/N: Sadly, this is the last chapter of It All Started As A Game. Hope you enjoy it. :~).

---------------------------

Lauren's POV:

OMG! Why did I say that? Camila's mom walked towards me, I closed my eyes and prepared myself for a big fat slap on the face but that never came, she didn't slapped me; she was hugging me!. "Thank you! Because of you Camila is happy. Thank you for making my daughter happy. She stopped cutting, she stopped yelling for no reason, she stopped throwing things and she stopped trying to suicide. It was all because of you. Thank you!" She said as she let me go. She then kissed my forehead.

~Next day~

As I sat down on the chair, I hold Camila's hand and started stroking her hair. "Camz. I love you with all my heart! Please forgive me! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you like this. I know this is all my fault. Yes, it was all a game, I played with our love but I didn't know I was going to feel like this towards you. What we had was real. I would jump off a cliff just to prove it to you. I would do anything for you! Please believe me!" I began to cry a little. "Please wake up! Don't leave me. Please! I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you." I kissed her on the forehead and whispered "Goodnight Camzi". I would sing to her every single night. I was sleeping then suddenly I felt Camila shaking. Her whole body was shaking, but her eyes were still closed. Then suddenly the machine begins to beep even louder, the doctor and nurses came in, one of the nurse told me to wait outside. I went outside with tears in my eyes, I was so scared, I closed my ears with my hands because I didn't want to hear all the noise that came from the room. I leaned against the wall then slid on the floor. I buried my whole head in my arms and sobbed even harder, I've never felt more scared in my life before. After half an hour the doctor came outside and asked where Camila's parents were, I told him that they are at home and asked him if Camila was okay. He was silent for a minute then said "I'm sorry, we couldn't save her." "What?" I whispered. "I'm so sorry for your lost." "NO! NO!" I yelled.

Mrs. Cabello's POV:

I walked inside the room and found Lauren yelling "NO! NO!" She was still sleeping. I quickly went to her and woke her up. "Lauren. Wake up darling! You're late for school." Then I kissed her forehead. She woke up and start mumbling. "No! They took Camila! They didn't save her! It was all my fault." She cried even harder "Shh! It's okay Lauren. Open your eyes. Camila is still here, she just still hasn't woke up. It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself." I said while hugging her, I felt her body was cold and she was shaking. She turned around and looked at Camila then she started to calm down. "Mrs. Cabello, I'm so sorry." I wiped away her tears then said "Stop apologizing. It was never your fault. Everything happens for a reason. It's okay." She then nodded and gave me a half smile.

Lauren's POV:

42 days have past and Camila still hasn't wake up. For the past 42 days I've been having the same dream or should I call it nightmare, the exact thing would happen every time. I can't sleep properly, I can't eat properly because I'm always thinking about Camila. Today, I sang 'Stay', it was the first song she sang to me. When I finished singing I sob even harder. I don't know what to do to make her wake up. I tried everything but failed. "Camz! Please! Please wake up! I'm soo sorry! I don't know what to do. I just want you to know that I love you so much and I can't live without you. If you leave, I would die. Please wake up!" I squeezed her hand tighter then lean forward and planted a kiss on her lips. Suddenly a miracle happened, she kissed back. I pulled back, breaking the kiss, I felt her hand squeeze mine. I was overwhelmed. "You're finally awake! I thought I was going to lose you. Camila. I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I love you soo much. I'm going to call the doctor." She then squeezed my hand tighter and whispered. "Lauren, no. I don't want to see anybody else right now. I only want you." Hearing her say that made me really happy. "Can you lie down with me right now?" She asked. "Yes, of course." I slipped under the covers and wrap my arms around her waist." Lauren, can you sing one more song for me." I started singing 'The Reason'. "Camz, I love you so much. I'm so sorry for what I did. I just want you to know that what we had was real. Please forgive me! I'm soo sorry. I miss you soo much." I whispered. "Thank you Lauren. I love you too and I do forgive you." "Camz, do you remember what you text me last time?" "Not sure, if you read it maybe I will remember." I read the text more than 10 times but still don't know what the ending is, luckily I remembered the whole text message so I recited it to her.

"If you ask for a diamond, I don't think I could afford it.

I can only afford giving you my love, just so you could be happy.

I'm in love with you.

And I've given my whole heart to you.

But why did you do this to me?

You played with our love.

I don't know what I did wrong.

I don't know what I did that made you want to hurt me.

Now it's too late to change things.

Cause I'm in love with you.

And always will be.

Nobody ever graced my day,

At the moment I woke up from my sleep

Even if it takes a 100 years

I'll-"

"You didn't finished the last sentence, what is it?" She then said. "Even if it takes 100 years, I'll still wait for you. Even if you don't love me, I'll still love you forever." I kissed her cheek then said "I do love you! No matter what happens, my love for you will never fade." "Please don't leave me." She whispered. I kissed her again then said "NEVER."

~Present Day~

"Lauren! Wake up! We're here!" Camila yelled. "What? What happened?" I asked. "Nothing you just fell asleep, you're so cute when you wake up from your sleep." Camila said then gave me a quick peck on the lips. We entered the pizza place and sat down. "SO tomorrow is your anniversary with Camila. Tell me the story! I want to hear all of it!" Cece said. Camila smiled then kissed my cheek and said "GO! Tell her how it started." I smiled. "Okay, here's the story." I paused for a second then said. "IT ALL STARTED AS A GAME."

~The end.~