Ouran

Myu jumps up and meows in victory. I feel a smile stretching over my face, wetness partially forgotten. I climb out of the closet and run over to her. We grab each other's hands and jump up and down. 

Her gray eyes glisten with excitement, her blonde hair bounces. 

"Go ahead and get dressed, you guys." Dr. Ishi instructs. "You'll be going in about 20 minutes."

Myu and I run to our closets as Dr. Ishi walks out. I pulled out a black hoodie, a blue shirt, jeans, and some sneakers. The hoodie is special. It has small cat ears on top, made of wire. They're hollow, allowing us to put our ears in them. It's a perfect disguise. Once I have all the stuff on, my tail trailing down my pants, I look at Myu.

Her hoodie is a dull pink. She's wearing a black skirt that goes to the middle of her thighs and these things called 'combat boots' that she loves. She starts jumping up and down. 

I can't wait, Burai!  She screams in my head. I wince.

"Yeah, I know, Myu-tan." I say. "Can I have my patch back now?"

She crosses the room and hands me my white medical eye patch. I tie it on, making sure it's comfortable, as we walk to the bed and sit on it, waiting for Dr. Ishi.

After a while, she comes back in. 

"You guys ready to go?" Myu and I nod. She pulls something out of her lab coat pocket. Phones. "The director said you guys could have these now. Since you're fifteen."

She ruffles my hair. 

"Come on. The limo's waiting."

She leads us out of our room into a white hallway. There's sheets covering specific parts, as if to keep us from seeing what's in them.

Burai?  I look over at Myu. What's our last name?

"Good question. Hey, Dr. Ishi, what is me and Myu's last name?" Dr. Ishi tucks a stray hair behind her ear before answering.

"The director said she had made your last name Neko." She said nervously. Myu sweatdropped. 

We both sighed.
_________________________________________________________________________

The limo pulled up to a pink building. I looked at it, to a map I was holding, and back at the building. This wasn't Ouran, was it?

Myu pointed out a sign with 'Ouran Academy' on it.

My gods, the school is pink!

Myu laughs at that thought.

Come on, Burai! I wanna go to school!  She cries, jumping out of the limo.

"Coming, Myu-tan!" I call, climbing out. She circles back around and grabs my arm.

So many people, Burai...  She 'whispers'. I pat her on the head and lead her through the gates. As soon as we're through, people start whispering. Some give Myu glares, mostly girls. Some guys look at her with dreamy eyes, but my glare destroys their daydreams. I lead her quickly to the main office, using my sense of direction. We don't get lost once.

"Excuse me?" I call into the dark office. "Hello? We need our schedules!"

Myu sighs deeply. A small light flickers on.

"Oh, dear." The voice of a lady says from the back of the room. "Just a second, sweetie!"

She stumbles over, cursing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, but the light just blew." She apologizes. "I have your schedules, though. I'd just gotten them, and now I can't find the extra light bulbs..."

I look around the room. Being part cat, I have a bit of night vision. Mine's not as good as Myu's though. I spot the light bulbs on top of a filing cabinet. I let go of Myu and reach up to grab them.

"Ah." I say, pulling them down. "Found them."

I hand the lady her light bulbs.

"Oh, thank you young man!" She cries, stumbling over to a lamp and switching the bulbs out. The room flares to life. "That's much better. But you two must be going if you don't want to be late."

She thanks us once again, and I'm leading Myu through the halls again. 

Burai, are we there yet?  She whines. I stifle a grin.

"Yeah, Myu-tan, we're here." I say, motioning to the door to our new classroom. 1-A. I knock on the door, Myu clinging to my arm.

I'm scared, Burai. 

"No need." I assure her. "I'm right here."

The door swings open. The teacher peers out and smiles.

"You must be our new students. Come in!"