Meeting More Twins...

"Class, these are our new students." Sensei says, motioning toward us. Everyone is staring. Burai gives my arm a gentle squeeze.

"Hi." He greets, giving a small wave. "I'm Neko Buraindo. This is my sister, Neko Myute."

"Any questions, class?" Sensei asks. Hands fly up. I point at a girl in the front of the room.

"Are you related to Nekozawa-senpai?" She asks, looking curious. 

"Not that I know of." Burai answers. I point at another kid, a guy this time.

"If you're siblings, why don't you look alike?" He asks.

"Well, even though we're twins, we just never have." I notice a pair of twins in the back perk up. A girl in between them raises her hand. I point at her.

"Why isn't Myute answering?" She asks with polite interest. She's wearing the boys uniform, which is weird.

"Well, Myu-tan is mute." Burai replies with a soft smile. I send the girl a peace sign, saying that it's fine. She nods in understanding. When no one else raises their hands, Sensei sends Burai and I to some desks in the back of the classroom. They're near the twins I noticed before, and the girl in the boy's uniform.

"Hey!" The nearest ginger boy whispers. I turn my head slightly, meeting his gaze and smile at him before holding a finger to my mouth. I nod to the teacher then mouth 'after class'. I can only assume he wants to introduce himself and his brother.

"Myu-tan, pay attention." Burai whispers. I jolt and focus on Sensei, picking up my pen and placing the tip on my notebook. Burai laughs at me quietly.

Soon, really soon, the class is over. People stand up and move around stretching. The two ginger twins and their girl-boy friend come over to Burai and me.

"Hello!" One of the gingers says with a mischievous grin.

"Hi." Burai returns with one of his laidback smiles. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a few girls staring at him, looking lovestruck, and hold back a smile. Burai glances at me and I shake my head, assuring him it's nothing.

"I'm Hikaru." The first twin continues.

"An I'm Kaoru." The second one adds, with a grin that matches his brother's. The two suddenly pose, back to back.

"And we're the Hitachiin twins!" The exclaim. Their brunette girl-boy friend rolls their eyes at the twins.

"I'm Fujioka Haruhi." They speak up. "Nice to meet you."

I nod at them, smiling. Burai laughs quietly at me again.

"She says it's nice to meet you also." He tells them. One of the twins, Kaoru I believe, breaks formation and moves closer to study us.

"So you guys really are twins then?" He asks. I nod. He backs off a little and exchanges a glance with his brother. Their grins widen.

"How would you two like to come to the Host Club this afternoon?" They ask at the same time.

"Host... Club?"

Burai and I look at each other, then shrug in unison.

"I don't see why not."