Chapter 8

Jhonnell p.o.v:

My Alarm Went Off At 9am Indicating I Gotta Go Head To The Trap I Unwrapped Niesha Arms From Around Me Nd Her Eyes Fluttered Open "Where Yu Goin" She Sed Rubbin Her Eyes " I Gotta Go Check Up On The Boys At The Trap" I Sed Walkin To The Bathroom I Began To Brush My Teeth In One Of The Double Sinks Nd She Brushed Hers On The Other Wen I Was Done I Stripped Myself Then Got In The Shower Niesha Rolled Her Eyes Nd Stormed Out "I Wonder Wtf Is Her Problem" I Sed To Myself Curiously.Wen I Got Out I Wrapped The Towel Around My Waist In Walked Bac In The Room Where I Saw Niesha Dryin Off She Didn't Say One Word To Me I Sighed As I Dried Off Nd Got Dress I Put On Some Badge Levi's Nd A Red Shirt Wit My Jordan's I Threw My Michael Kors Watch On Nd Sparyed My Body Wit Cologne I Looked Over At Niesha Nd She Was Dress In Some White Pants Wit A Turquoise Shirt That Flared At The Bottom Her Turquoise Sandels Nd A Gold Necklace She Had Her Hair Curled She Looked Beautiful " Where Yu Goin?" I Asked " Oh Me? Tuh I'm Goin To My Doctors Appointment Wit Terry Because Yu Never Go" She Sed Grabbin Her Purse Nd Rollin Her eyes I Forgot All About Dat "Shit" I Sed To Myself "Baby Yu No I Be Busy Wit The Trap Nd Shit" I Sed "Jhonnell I Understand That But Yu Can At Least Go To My Doctor's Appointment Sumtimes To See How OUR Son Is Doin" She Shouted I Sighed "Ik Im Sorry Bu-" "You'll Make It Up" She Sed Finishin My Sentence We Both Left Out The Room Nd Headed Outside I Stopped Her Before She Got In The Car "I Love Yu Nd Lil Man But I Gotta Make Dis Money For Us I'll Go To Yur Next Appointment For Sure" I Sed Seriously Nd Rubbin Her Stomach "Fine" She Smiled "I'm Not Even Mad Nomore" She Sed Kissin Me I Kissed Bac Then Kissed Her Stomach Nd Left.

*20 Minutes Later *

I Pulled Up To The Trap Then Walked Up To The Door To Be Greeted By My Two Security Guards "Waddup Ted, Waddup Beast" I Sed Dappin Dem Up Then Walked In I Saw Everybody Workin Nd Doin Wat They Supposed To But Jojo Was Missin "Where Jojo At" I Sed "That Nigga Slumped On The Couch" Prince Sed Pointin To The Living Room. I Walked To The Living Nd Saw Jojo Knocked Out On The Couch "Get Yo Ass Up" I Sed Pushin Him He Hopped Up So Fast Wit His Mouth Open I Started Laughin "Man I Got A Big Ass Headache" He Sed Rubbin His Head "That's Wat Yo Ass Get Go Take A Tylenol Nd Get Bac To Work" I Sed He Got Up Nd Did As Told I Walked To My Office Nd Saw One Of My Female Workers In There "Wtf Yu Doin In My Office" I Sed "Ohhh I Juss Wanted To Surpise Yu" She Sed Lickin Her Lips Nd Walkin Over To Me " Stephanie Get Df On Yu No Niesha Will Beat Yo Ass" I Sed She Smaked Her Lips "Wat Her Pregnant Ass Gon Do" She Sed Wit Ha Hand On Her Hip "This" I Heard A Voice From Behind Stephanie It Was Niesha Stephanie Turned Around Only To Be Greeted By Niesha Gun Stephanie Started Backin Up Shakin I Was Laughin My Ass Off Niesha Pistol Whipped Ha A Few Times Nd Dragged Her All The Way Out My Office I Followed Her As She Drugged Stephanie Thru The House In To The Front Door All The Boys Was Standin Around Shocked Juss Like I Was She Kicked Stephanie Out The Front Door Nd Told Her She Was Fired Stephanie Grabbed Her Tracks That Fell Out Nd Ran Niesha Walked Bac In As If Nothing Happened "Babe I Came Here To Drop Off Yur Phone Yu Left It In My Car" She Sed Handin Me My Phone Nd Kissin Me The Boys Started Laughing "WAT?" She Yelled "Yu Beat That Hoe Ass" Jb Sed "Fr Ian Like Dat Hiv Lookin Ass bitch Anyways" Tmack Sed We All Started Laughin "Ayyo Sis How Many Months Yu Is? " Tmack Sed To Niesha "6" She Replied "Truuuu I Can't Wait To See My Nephew" He Replied They Talked A Lil Bit Then She Left Nd They Got Bac To Work. I Walked In My Office Nd Opened My Safe To Make Sure All My Money Was Still There I Had 3.5 Million Stashed In There See I Been Runnin This Drug Business Since I Was 13 I Was Right Under A Man Name Smoke Before He Got Killed He Passed His Business Down To Me Because He Sed I'm Trust Worthy Nd Neva Fuck Around I Been Runnin Shit Ever Since Nd I Been Savin Up Money So I Can Eventually Leave This Life Style But Be While Paid. I Closed My Safe Bac Up Nd Locked It I Left Tmack In Charge So I Can Surprise Baby Girl At Her Doctor's Appointment.

*25 Minutes Later*

I Pulled Up To The Clinic Nd Walked Up To The Front Desk "How May I Help Yu" The Elderly Woman Asked " Wat Room Is Antwoniesha Adams In?" I Questioned "Who Are Yu To Her?" She Asked "I'm Her Fiancé" I Sed "Oh ok" She Sed Leadin Me To The Bac She Opened Up The Door "Ms. Adams Yu Hav A Visitor She Sed Walkin Out I Walked In Nd Her Eyes Lit Up As She Laid Down While The Doctor Moved The Little Microphone Around Her belly I Walked To The Side Of Niesha Where Terry Was Nd Looked At My Baby Boy On The Screen The Doctor Showed Us A 3D Ultrasound Of Him Nd He Looked So Much Like Me I Was Smiling From Ear To Ear As The Doctor Told Us How Healthy The Baby Was. Wen He Was Finished He Cleaned The Jel Off Niesha Belly Nd I Helped Her From Down The Bed We Thanked Him Then Left "Yu Really Surprised Me I'm Glad Yu Came" She Sed Kissin Me "Anything For My Fiancé" I Replied Terry Cooed Over Us Nd We Laugh "Yall I Gotta Get Goin" Terry Sed We Hugged Her Nd She Left. Me Nd Niesha Drove Home Nd Took A Shower Together We Got Dressed In Night Clothes Nd Laid Down In The Bed Eatin Tacos While Watchin Basketball Wives Of LA "These Girls A Trip" I Sed Laughin At Megan On Tv Niesha Giggled Nd Agreed Wen The Show Went Off We Threw Our Trash Away Nd K.o.