1 Hour Later

Niesha P.o.v: I Been Waiting On Jhonnell For A Hour Which Seemed Like Forever Now And He's Still Not Here I Just Pray To God He's Safe. Josiah Was Taking A Nap Right Now I Crawled In The Bed Wit Him Careful Not To Wake Him Up I Kissed His Cheek Nd Decided To Call Terry.

Phone Convo:

Terry: Hello?

Me: Bestfrannnnnn?

Terry: Yes

Me: Did Yu Get A Call From Nigel Cuz Jhonnell Still Haven't Came Home

Terry: No I'm Gettin Kinda Worried Because Nigel Usually Calls (Btw Terry And Nigel Are Kind of A Thing Now)

Me: I Hope They're Safe

Terry: Me Too I'm Coming Over
Me: Ok

End Of Conversation

After I Got Off The Phone Wit Terry I Grabbed Josiah Then Punched In The Code To Get Out The Safe Room I Closed It Then Walked To Me And Jhonnell's Room Its Security Guards Here All Around Outside And Cameras Everywhere So I Felt Safe Enough. I Laid Josiah In The Middle Of The Bed And Placed Pillows Around Him So He Wouldn't Fall While He's Asleep I Grabbed My Bra & Pannies Then Went Into The Bathroom I Left The Door Open So I Can Keep An Eye On Josiah Anyways I Turned The Water On Got Undressed Then Stepped In Letting The Hot Water Hit My Body As I Started Humming Drunk In Love I Washed My Body For A Good 30 Minutes Then Got Out I Turned The Water Off And Dried My Body Off I Lotioned My Body Placed Deodorant On Then Put On My Bra & Pannies I Walked Into My Walk In Closet And Pick Out A Red Shirt That's Long In The Front Nd Long In The Back With The Side's Cut With My White True Religion Skinny Jeans And My Gold Flats I Tied Up The Front Of My Shirt Then Added Some Clear Lip Gloss That Makes My Lips Pop And Put My Hair In A Neat Messy Bun By The Time I Was Finish Terry Walked In Wit Alishia I Gave Them A Hug As They Sat On The Bed Josiah Woke Up Crying I Picked Him Up And Rocked Him "Terry Can Yu Start His Bath For Me?" I Asked "Yeah Hold On" She Sed As She Grabbed The Stuff For His Bath She Took Him Out My Hands To Get Him Washed Up While I Found His Clothes. "Alishia Getcho Ass Up Out My Snack Closet" I Sed Causing Her To Laugh I Smiled And Shook My Head As I Walked To Josiah Closet I Picked Him Out Some White True Religion Jeans A Red Shirt That Says "Daddy's Little Man" And His Red & White Jordan's I Laid It Out On The Bed Right A long Wit His Baby Powder And His Pamper When Terry Was Finish Bathing Him She Brought Him To Me Wrapped Up In A Towel I Laid Him Down Then Put His Pamper On As He Giggled I Rubbed Baby Powder On Him Then Handed It To Alishia To Put It Back On The Shelf I Got Josiah Dressed Then Brushed His Curls I Placed His Dirty Clothes In The Hamper And Folded Up His Towel I Picked Him Up And Me & The Girls Walked Downstairs I Went In The Kitchen Grabbed One Of Josiah Bottles Out The Refrigerator Then Warmed It Up "Yu Ready To Eat Fatty Man" I Sed In My Baby Voice Grabbing His Bib I Placed It Around His Neck So He Wouldn't Mess Up His Clothes I Sat Him Up Right In My Hands As I Fed Him The Formula When He Was All Done I Burped Him Then Took His Bib Off "Can I Hold Him?" Alishia Asked Smiling I Reluctantly Agreed And Handed Him To Her "Owwe Owee Dats My Song Hoee" Terry Started Playin Music "Bad Chick And Her Attitude Nasty" The Song Played While Me And Terry Danced Around.

Jhonnell P.o.v: When I Went To The Warehouse They Already Had That Fuck Nigga Tied Up In The Basement I Noded To Everyone Then Headed Downstairs To The Basement I Turned The Light On And This Nigga Was Sleep I Got Some Bleach And Poured It All Over Him He Jumped Up Looking At Me Like He Saw A Ghost I Chuckled As I Sparked Up A Blunt "So You Threatened To Kill My Wife And Son?" I Sed Blowing Out Smoke "See Yo Lil Crew Already Got Dealt With But You Been Hiding Like A Lil Bitch Now It's Time For You To Get Dealt Wit" I Sed To The Leader Of The Baby Gangsta "Fuck You, You Ain't Bout Shit If You Was You Would've Been Killed Me But You Still Standing There Talking Crazy" He Spatted I Smirked And Pulled Out My Revolver "End Of Discussion" I Sed Letting Off 15 Shots To His Head And Walked Out "Y'all Clean Dis Shit Up I'm Finna Head Home" I Sed Dapping Everyone Up The Cleaning Crew Did As Told And I Walked Out The Door "Have A Good Dey Boss" My Securities Sed I Nodded Then Hopped In The Car Blasting My Radio To 15 Shots " 15 Shots To The Head, 15 Shots To The Basement, 15 Shots Under Water Call It 15 Going Crazy" I Sing Along As I Pulled Up To The House I Cut My Car Off And Hoped Out I Walked Up To The Front Door Greeted My Security Guards Then Unlocked It And Walked In I Saw Niesha And Terry Dancing Around The Living Room They Didn't Even Notice Me When The Song Went Off I Cleared My Throat "Y'all Done Now?" I Sed In A Playful Tone Niesha Look Like She Jumped Out Of Her Skin While Terry Held Her Chest "Boy Don't Be Creeping Up On Us Like That" Niesha Sed Jumpin On Me " Foreal Almost Gave Me A Heart Attack" Terry Sed " Shut Up Terry" I Sed Giving Her A Stank Look "Boy Fix Yo Face Yu Look Constipated" Terry Sed Causing Everybody To Laugh I Stale Faced Niesha And She Stopped Laughing "So Its Funny?" I Sed Wrapping Her Legs Around Me And Pressing My Friend On Her's "Noo" She Sed Looking Down At My Lips I Gave Her A Wet Kiss Causing Her To Laugh "Y'all Are Nasty Josiah Can See Y'all" Alishia Sed "Ohhh Shut The Fuck Up" Niesha Sed As She Got Down And Grabbed Josiah I Took Him From Her and Began Playing With Him Until He Fell Asleep I Laid Him Down In His Bassinet Upstairs Then Came Back Down I Decieded To Invite Nigel And Rhys Over 20 Minutes Later They Showed Up We Went To The Game Room While The Girls Went out To Get Some Chinese Food. The Girls Came Bac 35 Minutes Later With The Food We All Ate And Talked About Stupid Shit "Y'all Girls And Y'all Damn Hair" I Sed Shaking My Head At Them Talking About Hairstyles When It Was Getting Late Everybody Left I Cleaned Up Then Went Upstairs With Niesha We Took A Shower Together I Dressed Her In Her Night Clothes Because She Was To Tired Then I Got Dressed And We Laid Down "I Love You Stanka" I Sed Kissing Her Lips "I Love Yu Too Stanky" She Sed In A Sleepy Voice Then We Went To Sleep.