My Dearest Sister

"I finally did it..." Said Lelouch, his tone slightly crazed sounding.
This worried (Y/N), who reached out and clung to his arm, resting her head sideways.

They both stood in front of a large window in the castle which Lelouch used to call home. After so many years, he'd come back to reclaim it.
His long fingers reached out and gently, lovingly entwined his fingers in it, brushing it back to show her pretty face.
"You look better when your hair is pulled back." He said lowly, his purple eyes drifting down to meet her innocent (E/C) colored gaze.

"Don't tease me. I like it this way." She muttered, stubbornly yanking the hair forwards again. Lelouch let out a small sigh, his eyes looking back out the window at the world, that was all his for the taking.
"Why do you want so much power anyway..." Said (Y/N), tilting upright and walking a few inches away from him, pressing her palms and nose against the glass. Her breath fogged the spot, making her regret looking.

Lelouch pulled her away from the thin glass silently, his eyes observing the soldiers below. "I did it... to protect you (Y/N). Now you can live happily." Lelouch said, entwining his fingers with hers, pulling it up, his lips inches away from her hand, as though he was going to kiss it.
(Y/N)'s cheek grew pink at the awkwardness of Lelouch, the man which she always felt was like her brother do such.

"Stop playing around Brother."
She didn't notice his eyes darken and his grip tighten a fraction. "(Y/N), look at me." He caught her chin. tilting it to look up at him.
(Y/N) felt such an attachment to Lelouch, she didn't pull away when he was acting rash.

"I am not your brother. It's time you remember so."
"But you've always felt like one to me." (Y/N) said defiantly, her mouth turning down into a frown.

Lelouch noticed it letting go of her chin and poking the corners of her mouth.
"I don't want to see you unhappy again, you hear me? I have no tolerance for it anymore. Except me (Y/N-"

"Stop it."
Lelouch's eyes widened, shocked by her words before they narrowed. "Stop what?"
"I hate it when you try to convince me your not my brother. I don't care, we've been like family since we were children. When you say such things..." (Y/N) looked down at the floor, her eyes stinging with tears as her hand flew up to clutch her chest.
"It feels like your pushing me away! Like you don't want to be close to me anymore!"

Lelouch's eyes softened slightly and he pulled her close, hugging her. His nose was buried in her sweet smelling hair as he said
"I'd rather kill myself then push you away." This is what he wanted. To keep her with him, to make her his and his only.

Forever together.
Till death.

Someday, he was going to confess his feelings to her. Even if it made her hate him, even if she didn't love him anymore. As long as she was safe from the world, he'd be happy.

He chuckled lowly, as her fingers clung to him, and tears rolled down her cheeks. He brushed them away, wondering if she looked better crying or laughing.

" I'll protect you forever, even if the world comes crashing down upon us."