I Love You

"(Y/N), look at me."
Lelouch had carried the girl to her room, setting her down upon her bed.

She looked at him blankly, not wanting to leave him, because of the emotional attachment she had to him, and feeling like she'd been betrayed.
Lelouch's face looked slightly pained as he saw her flinch away.
"...I'm not going to hurt you, what? Are you afraid of me now?"
"Your kidding right? Of course not." Huffed (Y/N), turning her head away and furiously rubbing her mouth.
Lelouch leaned forwards, smirking. "You're blushing. You liked it didn't you?"
"Ehh?" Asked (Y/N), dumbfounded, his question making her blush even more. Her arms shot out and pushed him back. "Shut up! No way!"
"(Y/N)."
"What?" She snapped, looking down at the ground.

He tilted her chin up, his purple eyes looking deep into hers. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) sat on the bottom step of the stairs in the palace, her chin on hers hands and a frown on her face.
Lelouch had told her he loved her. He had never said that before to her.

How could see though... make him not act like a lover, but instead a brother.
She simply didn't feel the same way about him.
He was family to her.

"(Y/N)?"
Her head turned to see Suzaku coming down the stairs, his eyes looking down at her, a questionable look on his face.
"Yes?"
"What are you doing here unattended?"
"I can be here if I want to." Said (Y/N), slumping against the rail.
She was obviously in a mood. Suzaku walked down the stairs, sitting beside her.
"What happened?"
(Y/N) cheeks reddened when she remembered what happened.
"N-Nothing."
"Come on.. tell me." Suzaku said soothingly, his warm hand touching hers. He leaned in, uncomfortably close.

(Y/N) stood quickly, her arms tense at her sides. "L-Lelouch kissed me alright!" She blurted out, her cheeks even redder before she started to retreat down the stairs.
Suzaku looked shocked, his eyes brows raised before he sighed, a small smile on his face. He raised a hand to his forehead, looking down at the ground.
"So... He beat me to it after all."
"What?" (Y/N) questioned, hearing him. She started to run once he stood, looking sad that she was so on edge.

Her footsteps echoed around the palace as she ran into the garden, tripping once she got to the gazebo.
What in the world is going on.. my family is falling apart.
She crossed her arms, leaning forwards on the bench in front of her, hearing thunder rumble in the distance.

After a few tears started to fall, making the bench wet, she heard footsteps in the grass near her.
"Go away Lelouch!"

A chuckle was audible. And it definitely wasn't Lelouch's.
Her head raised, ready to turn around.
However she didn't have time to before she was knocked over the head harshly.

(Y/N) felt herself fall sideways onto the hard gazebo floor, hearing more thunder.
A dark figure stood above her, holding a large object.
Arms hoisted her up and swung her over their shoulder.

It was so undignified, getting caught like this....
Her vision grew more blurry until she blacked out fully, calling out in her mind.

Someone help me