Chapter 10- There's a Secret

Kayy So Please! More and More people to read if you could share the storyy Thanks ssoo Much :)

Recap:

It was getting late so I cleaned up after her and turned the TV on. She cuddled up to me and we fell asleep together.

Perfect day.

Andrea POV

I stretched my legs out on the over sized couch and let out a yawn. I woke up all alone which really didn't worry me because I'm sure that Bieber kid will be back... Hopefully. I got up and walked towards the gigantic bathroom downstairs where I was. I had to pee sooooo bad! So, after I did that I decided to take a shower and get all dolled up.

After my shower I walked upstairs to go through all the bags Justin had bought me. Goshh, there's so much to choose from. I finally settle on a strapless pink dress (that hugged all the right places) and a pair of black heels. I went through another bag and found tons of expensive makeup. He's so thoughtful. Anyways, I put on light makeup just a little mascara and pink lipstick. I look perfect. All thats left is to curl and style my hair. Perfect!

As soon as I was done I went down stairs again and sat on the couch. Moments later a very handsome Justin came through the door. My heart fluttered and I blushed.

"Hey, Justin!" I said waaay to happy.

"Hey, do you know what time it is?" He said almost laughing..

"No, actually.." I said a bit confused.

"It's 5:30.." He said grinning at me.

"It's not that early Justin." I said assuming it was still morning.

"Nope, it's not early at all. It's 5 in the afternoon." He laughed.. " Do you always sleep like that? What time did you wake up?" He said even more curious.

"Not usually..and about an hour and half ago. Are you sure its 5 in the AFTERNOON?" I said realizing I slept so long. OMG. Thats embarrassing.

"Haha yeah, I left for breakfast and you were asleep." He said sitting down on the couch.

"You didn't wake me up?"

"No, you looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb you. When I came back from breakfast I tried to wake you, but you wouldn't budge. So, I watched TV for awhile then got bored and left you again around 3:30.." He chuckled out. He was smiling now. His perfect perfect teeth showing.

"I figured if you were still asleep when I came back this time, you were probably dead!" He said jokingly. We both laughed.

"Oh, well I'm up now and I am starving. " I laughed.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Justin said as if he was in a daze. Ignoring my.. Me-being-hungry-comment.

"Aye, my face is up here Bieber. And I'm not dressed up. I just actually put effort in how I look today." I snorted at him now rubbing my hungry stomach.

"Well, you look stunning.. And lets go get you something to eat!" He said, but his eyes were still gazing at my boobs! I was going to say something to him but we both got interupted by my stomach making a loud growl.

"Okay let's go!" I yelled getting impatient. I wasn't angry though. Just impatient..

***^***^

JUSTIN POV