Chapter 5 The wolf of Earth

Lily panted she barley escaped a wild explosion. Many of the trees were burning. She was running along side them. Healing the flowers and plants back to the way they were before.
Lily stopped. There were three wolves. One blue, one red, one grey. The grey on was flying in the air, and making a border of wind. The other two wolves were dying. Lily stood in the middle of the two. She was concentrating very hard, when vines and leaves came sprouting from her chest. The leaves landed on each wolf. Lily took a deep breath and breathed on the red wolf. Yellow-gold dust came from her mouth and healed the Red wolf. She did the same to the Blue wolf.
They leaped to their feet in an instant. The flying wolf lanes on the ground next to Lily.
"I'm Breeze." He said grinning. "I have powers too."
Lily's eyes widened. "You saw!" She said.
"Yes." Said Breeze. "And you saw me..."
"Yes." She answered.
He nodded. Then looked at the Red and blue wolf. He blue one said,
"I'm Rain, I can make water, and breathe water." She nodded slightly as she finished.
"I'm Firey." Said the Red wolf. "I guess I can do anything with heat." He looked down with a slight frown on his face. He looked up again when the greenish wolf said,
"I'm Lily, I heal and I can do anything with plants and wildlife." She seemed to know these words by heart. She said them with ultimate speed.
"So." Said Firey akwardly.
"So." Repeated Breeze.
"So." Said Rain.
"So." Said Lily.
They all laughed at that.
All four knew that they were no longer just allies, but just might become the greatest of friends.