The End

(Daja POV)

I swear no matter how good my life is going there is always some stuff waiting , just waiting to trip me the hell up . "tell me about yourself ma" Marcus says as he starts rubbing my leg pushing his hand off i turn my head so he wouldn't see the tears coming down . Right now we're in a black truck ... Range Rover I think exactly with Marcus's guys in the front driving and with himself and I in the back . "hey , what's wrong?" he said turning my head to face him , snatching his hand away from my face I turn back around and start pulling on the door handles "Ugh !! , Fuck!! " I say punching  the door stupid fucking child lock! " you sexy when you mad" Marcus says smirking and chuckling he thinks this is a game , I have to find a way to escape I think to myself as the truck pulls up at a red lightright next to a police car with a officer typing something into his computer. This is my chance I say to myself as I start slapping my hands against the window.

(Marcus POV)

In my own thoughts I get on my phone to send that scary ass boy "rock" what ever the hell they call him a lil message "ayo mark bruh get her !" I hear sam yelliing from the front  I look over to see daja slapping the window and yellling help to a police car next to us  I quickly pull her back putting my hand over her mouth and pulling out a gun pulling it to her head good thing I got tinted windows . I hold her like that until the light turns green and we pull off letting the police car in front of us " Bitch what you think you was doing back there !" I yell at her pushing her so hard her head hits the door "im - im sorry " she says as we pull up to my house I take the handcuffs out and snap them on her wrists dragging her out the truck "ouch! .... bitch" she yells and partially whispers she can call me anything she want I got what I want I think mentally smirking as I push her in the house "mark ..... so what you plan on doing with her?" sam says coming inside and closing the door "dont ask me questions just do what I say now go to the trap and make moves " I  spat back "now you" I say pointing to her and to upstairs she nods and walks up this is just perfect no where knows where I live I got the girl that nigga took from me and all is swell ... swell ? look at me happy all ready I think shoving her in my room and closing the door behind me "take that off and put this on " I say as I look through the drawer and find the lace night gown I bought a few weeks ago mmm mmm mm I think to myself smirking todays going to be fun.

(Daja POV)

He hands me this slutty nnight gown to put on "why should I ?" I spat in my worst voice possible " because I said to no put it the fuck on !!" he yells at me walkng towards me what is he doing I start backing up but soon come to an end with the wall behind me he pushes my hair out the way and runs his hand down my side "I  dont wanna hurt you ma"

THE END

Author Note :

Omg I haven't updated in a while I missed you guys but I ill start updating more this was just a preview to what comes next I  have a new book coming soon and I need atleast 2 names for it so inbox me and tell me if you would want you name to be entered I will be picking them by friday and will announce them saturday but I dont want to give too much away so until then. Xo