Chapter 4: Your Past Will Catch Up With You

Tyga's P.O.V

I called up my niggas. We gotta go find this nigga Jeremiah. We have to find this nigga because he might try to harm Ja'Bresha. We need to do a set up but the only problem is we are going to have to put our girls life on the line. I need to let them know to meet me at the trap ASAP.

August P.O.V

I got a call from Tyga saying we needed to meet him at the trap. He also said we need to bring our girls so I'm really confused right na but I am going to do it. I woke up Jae and I told her we had to roll out but she can go do her hygiene stuff and take a shower and I'll give her a pair of sweats, a white t-shirt, and some under clothes. She said okay and went upstairs. I stayed downstairs and began to cook breakfast which was eggs, bacon,  grits and sausage. When Jaelynn made it downstairs I had just finished cooking. Jaelynn was looking so beautiful and she ended up catching me staring. She asked, "What are you looking at." I answered, "Beauty." She blushed and I smirked at her. We said grace, ate, and headed to the trap.

Kirko P.O.V

I got a call from Tyga and he said he need us at the trap with our girls. I was hesitant at first but I know I can protect Nae. I woke Nae up and told her to get up and do her hygiene stuff and I'll give her some under clothes and a pair of sweats, white T-Shirt and a pair of Timberlands. I went to the guess room and got her the items. I got my lock and strapped up.

Tyga's P.O.V

I'm awaiting on everyone to arrive. It's just B and myself.  B has been getting these unknown text from Jeremiah saying he so sorry... he want her back... he wouldn't do anything to harm her... blah blah blah shut that shit up. You already harmed her when you killed her parents and raped her. I for one wouldn't even scope that low. I may have just met Ja'Bresha but I know I love her.

Jaelynn P.O.V

I do not know we we going. All I know is I'm going to August "second" job which is slanging. I just wanna know what the problem is because B texted me the same thing Tyga texted Aug, except bring your girl because it was vice versa. We are here now so I hope nothing goes wrong.

Ja'Nae P.O.V

Something strange is happening especially with B but now Tyga too. I'm so stressed. There are so many things going on. I know for a fact that Kirko is taking me to the trap. Yes, I said Kirko because this is so important. I just wish I know what we were going for. Kirk, Jae, Aug, B, and Ty are like family to me. You mess with them. You mess with me so I'll advice you not to or your life will pretty much be fucked.