Chapter 5: Gotcha Nigga

Tyga's P.O.V

Everybody arrived to the trap and we went over this plan to get this nigga Jeremiah. Jae, Aug, and Nae are gonna go to the club. Nae is gonna invite him then roll out with B, Kirko, and me. Jae gone then invite him back for a private dance and bring him back to the trap.

Jaelynn's P.O.V

We arrived at the club Nae just texted me  and told me Jeremiah should be here in 10 minutes. I went to my locker room and got dressed. They called my name to come on. As I was dancing, I saw Jeremiah looking dead in my face throwing bank my way. I told him come to the back for a special private dance. I danced a little and asked him if he wanted to come back to my place. Of course he said yes. I texted Aug to let him know I'm on my way.

August P.OV

Jae just texted me sayin dey on their way. I'm following ha to the trap anyways. If that nigga touch ha I swear on my mama head he dead. We made it ta the trap. Jae seduced him ta tha back, slapped that nigga with a pistol, and tied him up. My baybeh a savage. Shit was a fuckin turn on.

Jaelynn's P.O.V

I came downstairs asking what's the ETA on Tyga them. My baby Aug said they should be on they way. Mann that shit gave me an adrenaline rush. They got 5 minutes to get here or I'm finishing this shit myself.

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

Just A Lil Update

Jae A Savage Now ?!