Beth's first time

Warning // chapter contains smut 👅💦

Me and Cameron were sitting watching movies on his bed as the TV was hooked up to the wall. I let out a sigh; all we ever did was go on dates and cuddle, not that I'm complaining, I just want something more, I want him to touch me. I want him to be my first time.

I grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"What's wrong,baby?" He asked with a worried look.

I took a deep breath "Cameron, I want you to touch me.

"W-what?" He asked again.

"You heard me the first time, can we please? We've been together for eight months now and I trust you and I want you-"

He cut me off by attaching his lips to mine and Kissing with passion. His tongue swiped over my bottom lip and then sneaked its way inside my mouth; deepening the kiss.

He flipped us so that he was on top.

"Strip for me princess." He said quietly. I eagerly nodded and removed my shirt and shorts.

"How bad do you want me, baby girl?" He huskily whispered in my ear.

"So bad." I breathed out.

He smirked and slowly took his shirt off.

I unbuckled his belt and took his pants off so that he was left in just boxers and I was left in just my bra and panties.

He reached behind me and unclasped my bra and let it fall to the ground.

His fingers laced around my panties and pulled them down and threw those to the ground as well.

He slid his boxers off; slowly while looking me In the eye.

My jaw dropped at how big his member was; it slapped his stomach.

He grabbed a condom from the dresser and rolled it on.

He positioned himself on top and lined his còck up with my entrance.

He slowly pushed in and I let out a small scream in pain. Tears brimmed my eyes and my hands tightly gripped onto his shoulders.

He gave me a moment to finally adjust to his size.

"Should I keep Going or do you want me to-" he asked but I cut him off.

"Move, just move."

He nodded and slowly started thrusting.

"Ohh.. Cameron." I moaned.

My nails scraped down his back as he kept going faster and faster with each thrust.

"Cameron.." I moaned.

"Scream my name, baby girl." He whispered as his head was in the crook of my neck.

"Cameron!' I said louder as he continued thrusting.

"Scream it!'

"Cameron!" I finally screamed. I released and he also released in the condom.

He stayed on top of me for a few seconds; panting heavily, then he softly pulled out and threw the condom in the garbage.

He laid down beside me "so how was that for your first time?"

"Amazing." I said then pecked his lips.

__________________________

An- everyone's always telling me to write smut in my books but here's a smut in an imagine so good enough.

-- indienoel ❤️