2

Spencer's POV:

Did I hear that correctly?

Me and Luke?

He always work alone. I guess he doesn't like partners.

"Everyone has to be with this partner or you will only get 50% of your grade if done alone" Mr. Parkmen says looking at Luke now.
"Also this is your last grade for the semester so make it count, and this will not be done during class so meet up with your partners in your own time" he said as the bell rings.

I was about to talk to Luke about the project but just as the bell rang, he rushed out the door before anyone noticed.

Eh. I'll just talk to him at lunch which is now.

I quickly went in the lunch line and got a salad and an apple cause I have to go on a diet ever since the accident.

I looked all around the tables till I saw a blonde boy sitting by himself.

I sat next to him and he didn't even look at me.

Maybe he has headphones? I thought to myself.

"No I don't" a voice said, I look to my left and saw Luke staring into my brown orbs.

"Wow I said that out loud?" I giggled.

"Yes, but why are you here?" He asked shyly.

"Umm... I was just wondering when we could start the project?" I asked sweetly, poking at my salad.

"You d-don't have to do anything I'll just do it and put y-your name on it o-okay?" He said fake smiling. Wow.

"Nope, I want to help" I proudly said.

"Fine, d-do you want to go over m-m-my house or want me to go to your h-house" he asked biting into his apple.

"Let's go to your house cause mine is a mess" I laughed. Wow I just called
Myself a mess. Eh. It's kind of true.

"Oh. O-okay here's my address" he said writing on a peice of notebook paper and handing it to me.

"Thank you, I'll come over after school?" I said making sure if that's alright with him.

"Y-yea that's fine w-with me" he genuinely smiled.

"Have a great lunch, see you around" I said waving goodbye to him and going back to my regular table.

"Were  you just talking to Loser Luke?" my bestfriend Alex asked shocked.

"Yea, I got stuck with him for the project in English." I groaned, pretending I was annoyed by it, Luke looks like a nice guy to hang out with.

"Aw man I feel bad for you, a whole month with that loser" she laughed, she's kind of harsh when it comes to people.

"Yea but your not the one who has to spend time with him" I laughed.

"Omg what if he starts liking you" she giggled. One thing about Alex is that she always makes one person like another on purpose so she can see the other get Heart broken.

Cruel right?

But long story short her ex boyfriend did that to her and she wants to do that to every boy she has a chance with so they can feel her pain.

" he's probably not gonna" I said hoping that she's not gonna bring up her game.

"Oh! Let's play my famous game, go start flirting with Luke for the whole project" she smirked. "And when he's about to kiss you say ' I don't like you like that and I have a boyfriend' " she cackles.

"I am not gonna flirt with that loser, he's not worth it, it will ruin our reputation" I insisted, to be honest I don't like breaking guys hearts cause it hurts just as much as getting your hopes up for someone you'll never have.

"Pleaseeeee just this one time and then no more games, I promise" she said locking her pinky with mine.

"Fine" I huffed. I don't think I can make this guy actually like me, but it's worth a shot.