zeventien

Michael: yo

April: sup mikey

Michael: come over

April: what?

Michael: im gonna teach you guitar

April: can you just come over bc i'm all alone and i can't leave the house

Michael: hmm

Michael: ok

April: cool

Michael: cool

Michael: bye

It was Friday, my parents aren't home so happy me all alone in the house. I texted the girls earlier if they wanted a sleepover but no one was available, their parents are all at home so they can't. Maybe I'll ask Michael, hope he agrees.

I got to the living room and plugged my usb to the TV and picked Big Hero 6, it's a classic and a movie I'll never get tired of watching.

I was just about to sit on the couch when I heard someone knock, it must be Michael. I opened the door and a boy wearing all black with a guitar appeared.

"Thank God, I'm bored out of my mind here." I said and welcomed him in.

"Same, that's why I texted you. My parents are going out so I'll be alone in the house, but unlike you, I can leave because I know when they'll be back so." He said and we sat on the couch and he looked at the TV. "Let's watch Frozen."

"Frozen, Michael really?" I laughed. "That's like, for 3 year olds."

"I like that." He pouted.

"Nah, let's leave it there," I mumbled and grabbed this guitar. "So now, teach me." I said and looked at the acoustic guitar I'm holding.

"Okay so let's go on the basics, this is the A chord." He said placing my fingers on the fret and strings.

"Easy." I grinned, strumming on the guitar. "Then, B?" I asked and I let Michael again place my fingers on the right fret and strings. "Wow this is hard." I frowned. "I give up." I laughed.

"Already?" Michael laughed. "I know it's hard but you'll be used to it."

"Nah." I sighed. "Give me good reasons why should I learn this."

"First, you said you wanted tom second you can make songs if you know playing it, I made a song for Rhoe-" He said and suddenly stopped, covering his mouth.

"Wait, what?" I said shocked yet happy. "You like Rhoe?"

"Nope." He said popping the P, trying to be calm but his face is reddening.

"You're blushing." I teased and poked his cheek and he smacked my hand away.

"Stop."

"Mikey love Rhoey." I smirked.

"Stop, oh god." He said face palming himself.

"I'm not gonna stop until you admit." I laughed, clutching my stomach for dear life.

"Okay, fuck fine. Yes I like her." He groaned. "God, I hate you."

"Thanks. The feelings' mutual." I laughed, wiping tears off my eyes because this is just so fucking funny.

"I swear to god man if you tell her I'll fucking kill you." He threatened and again I burst into fits of laughter.

"Easy, I can keep secrets." I smiled genuinely. "You can trust me.

"Whatever." Michael groaned. "Do the B again."

"Oh no." I sighed, placing my fingers on the guitar. "This is damn hard, you know?" I groaned.

"Everything is hard on the beginning but trust me it will be easier when you get used it it."

"Shut up, smarty pants."

---

idk what ship name should mikey and i have, i hate my name, not in the mood to study so writing LOL

APRIL AND MICHEL WILL NOT BE A THING MICHAEL NEEDS A BREAk FO FUCKS SAKE AND HIS MINE LMAO BYE