epilogue (a very boring one)

"Boo you." Isabella teased Rhoe, saying that she's a tomboy for not having a boyfriend and because she's the only single girl in the gang.

"I have a boyfriend!" She defended and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Who?" I said laughing. "Your cat?"

"He's my husband my boyfriend is pizza."

"You're such a loser." Michael teased, joining us and I raised my eyebrow at him with a smirk and he gave me the 'shut the fuck up' look.

"I'm an ugly potato, like, who would even date me?" She said, sighing. "Maybe there's someone will be willing to date me but that's either because they are paid or they are blind."

"Me." Luke spoke up, smiling. Rhoe gave him a disgusted look.

"Nah, you like Aila." Rhoe teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? No." Luke furrowed his eyebrows. "Who is she again?"

"Your sister's friend." I laughed and he shrugged.

Luke doesn't even know who Aila is, I mean like, he doesn't even met her, his sister doesn't want to because his sister knows how big of an asshole is Luke and doesn't want her friend to know that she has an asshole brother.

"Change topic, so April and I are going on a date tonight-"

"Why aren't I informed?" I raised my eyebrows at him but he just smiles and intertwines our fingers.

"Your girlfriend doesn't even know you have a date, you're so stupid." Luke laughed.

"Wow, Luke you're so rude you're talking to someone who's 3 years older than you." Isabella scolded but Luke just shrugged, the usual.

"Nah, it's alright. I'm used to his asshole attitude." Ashton laughed. "Well, the answer to your question because it's a surprise."

"You know how I hate surprises but still you surprise me on our dates."

It's our 6th date, by the way.

Ashton just chuckled.

"Hey April, aren't you gonna compliment how good Ashton looks in his new haircut?" Calum said and I looked at Ashton's hair. I actually told him how cute he is for like a million times already.

"He looks cute, reminds me of fetus Ashton." I said, shrugging and Rhoe was grinning like an idiot.

"I don't mind being single as long as I have my friends and their boyfriends all love dovey in public." Rhoe stated and I looked at Michael, who just nodded at her in agreement but I know he's losing hope.

"Nah, you need a boyfriend. Date Luke or Michael."

"Nah, Luke's an asshole." She mocked my tone.

"Wow, thanks." Luke said smiling, with mixed amusement and sarcasm in his tone.

"So you're gonna pick Michael?"

"Michael's cool." She smiled like a little kid, looking at Michael and since they are sitting next to each other she intertwined her small hand to Michael's and I swear Michael looked like a tomato that I'm sure everyone noticed.

"From now on I declare, Michael Clifford and I are now married." Rhoe said jokingly, raising their intertwined hands in the air and Michael just played along.

Rhoe's such a dumb idiot for still not noticing he likes her.

"You know, I ship Mikey and Rhoey," Ashton whispered and I nodded my head. "But I ship us more."

"Shh," I laughed and he just smiled.

-----

yeysyeysyeysyyeys another story done aND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY FINISHED AN ASHTON FIC LMAO

OKAY BYE I GOTTA STUDY AND GONNA WRITE THE NEXT BOOK TOO HEHEHKJJSJJK

IM EXCIYETED