Intro and description

There is a moment in life,where people make mistakes.I am not one of those people.Well I'm supposed not be those people.I'm supposed to be perfect in every way, except one. One thing that every one of my people have, a tail , and let me give u a hint it smells a bit "fishy".At this point everyone should know I am a mermaid , and if not then you're stupid ,but not just any mermaid. NO oh nonono life just HAS to fuck with me and my awkwardly fucking self. I am a mother fucking princess. And if that's not enough responsibility and pressure on a already stressed out teenager. How about me being the only one that can hunt gold and treasure and turn human besides my parents and few of my friends.ok so not just me but that's besides the point! So anyway I guess a full intro should be said, my name is y/n l/n and I am from the l/n gang.We are known for our high supply in gold and traditional Japanese clothing and weapons and selling them to nations world wide,but because my mom says I need to try and blend in with people I am going to a new school on a music and art scholarship ,instead of being their because we are strangely rich. Ourun Academy. I shall be going their with one of my closest friends. I guess that's the only plus from this scenario. I just don't know what the FUCK they want me even there for!!!!!!!