First day down hill

B/f/n =best friends name.
When I woke up this morning, I was traumatized with a gigantic ass puffy yellow dress. To be honest it looks like someone pissed on it. Why the fuck does this school have such horrible taste in new fashion?! I would rather wear sweat pants and my beanie and a sweater, or even a school girl uniform! Just anything but that fucking  yellow dress. School girl uniform it is! When I ran down stairs I just ran past my parents yelling "love you bye". My maid in the car was driving me to school,that's right a maid,named b/f/n who is a fairy,was my driver and is a fellow class mate in my new school. She has been my best friend since we were little and both of us can't stand being split. She is the only reason I am probably gonna keep my sanity in check. When we got to the school me and her nearly puked of the pink we saw.The whole school was fucking pink! PINK!!!! "So are you ready for our first day at school today? "said b/f/n"cause I'm sure as hell I'm not"."Trust me neither am I" I replied,"but either way we suffer together!"she looked at me with a blank face. "I hate you", she said but I know she didn't mean it. " I love you too!" I replied as we walked into our first day of fucking torture, I mean school. Let's just hope we won't die by the second bell.