SOME STUPID A/N

EYYYY, HUMANS WHO READ THIS! AND WAITING FOR A CHAPTER (AS IF, HAHAHAHAHAHA)

I'MMA CONTINUE THIS STOREEEEH~ workin' on it atm, I just need to work on more chapters, and enhance my writing skillzzzz. I swear to continue this! I NEED TO FINISH this, I have to at least finish one work of mine lmao.

Sorry for making you expect and stuff ; w ;)/  

I will somehow find some time to write, //distances myself a bit from friends jk. ily I will never replace you with a story//

And yea, thanks for the ones who reads this even though it's very very very very very crappy, and the chappies are wtf,

I love you all. 

Thank you for reading, really ; w ;) It inspired me to continue it, and also I really need to finish AT LEAST ONE STORY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This A/N is brought you by Akashi's pub--sexiness.

I love you guys. Since I love you all, have some inspiring quotes.

"I'm a strong independent woman, and I don't need no man to take care of my asshole." -A very punny classmate. 

"Love is like a 4 letter word that has the letters L-O-V-E"

"When your legs don't work like they used to before."

"Life is like a leaf. They're both 4-letter words."

"Friends are like enemies, they're both humans."

"Marvel heroes are hot"

"Math is a very hard subject, if you think it's easy, then you're doing it wrong"

"When life give you lemons, give them your melons."

Inspiring, isn't it?

anyway, I love you once again~ XD

-Alizuuuuh, the "minionated" writer.

P.S.

Today my forehead got flicked by a gayass mothafudger that I hate.

Why.

My first forehead-flick.

Why.

Why must u do dis.

OkayBye

Another P.S.

I tried to draw Tori lmao. Bear with it HAHAHAHAHAHA.