Arranged Marriage [Akashi Seijuurou FanFiction]

This story is English, If you don't want to get disappointed because of any wrong grammars or even typos~~ I suggest don't read any further  XD

This is Dedicated to my Nee-chan >3< @LittleCuteDeceiver ~~ She was with (Oh how I wish XD) me while I was typing this~desu!!! XD I wuv chuu so much *3*

◘♣◘♣◘♣◘♣◘♣◘

A VERY SUCKY PROLOGUE!!

I went in the church with my dad's hand holding mine.Wearing a white long gown and this white thing on my head. I am now walking to the altar, holding my father's hand while holding a bouquet of red and white roses on my other hand. I looked at everyone else, which is currently tearing and blowing thieir noses, idiots -3- I looked back in front and I saw... HIM! The guy who I am to marry and live with for the rest of my life. Yeah, most girls should be happy with their wedding day, but mine's different. I will marry a guy that I dislike! Wait no! I HATE him! I looked at him with full anger in my eyes while the red haired male rolled his eyes in return. My life's a complete ass. Everything's ruined, this is breaking me. 

We finally reached the altar, seeing the pastor right in front of us, my dad left, and went back to his seat while Mr. Perfect grabs my free hand and pulls me gently. We, both faced the pastor with hatred swallowing the both of us. 

The pastor spoke about blah, blah here. blah blah there. I don't really care since me, myself is against this stupid marriage.  I looked at my groom and he seem unsatisfied, I am too, asshole! I looked back to the pastor, saying who-knows-what. 

"Do you, Mr. Akashi,  take Akiyama Tori to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" The pastor asked my groom. He looked at me first with a smirk forming on his lips.

"Yes, I do." He answered, even tho it's against his will, he still answered 'I do' It's like we have a choice anyway? -3- We are destined (Did I even say the right word?) to be together. Ever since highschool, we were told about this arranged marriage thingy, he became my fiancee in such an early age, and yup, it sucks. 

"Do you, Ms. Akiyama, take Akashi Seijuurou to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" The pastor asked. Here goes nothing, this will be the deepest lie that I would tell... I'm sweating buckets right now, I'm shivering like there's no tomorrow, I'm biting my bottom lip so hard, it might bleed actually.

"I-I..." I stuttered. I really can't say those words, it's totally against my will.. 

"Yes?" The pastor asked me. I gulped and my mouth keeps on shivering. What the heck right? 

"I-I DO!!" I shouted. I took a glance at Baka-Bakashi, and he's raising a brow on me. I immediately looked back at the pastor which is smiling at me, well, the both of us.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife." He said. Both of us faced each other, I looked up at him while he was looking down. What? I'm small, okay! 

"You may now kiss the bride." The pastor said. I looked deeply at his mismatched eyes, while he looked at my ocean blue ones. Oh crap, this will be my first kiss! I just remembered! This isn't what I want! Waaah! Please save me TT^TT 

"H-Hey! Be gentle! This is my first kiss, ever in my life." I whispered to him. He ignored like the usual him.

"Tori, stop being childish." He said. He leaned closer to me and removed this piece of cloth covering my face. He slowly leaned a little more, then... BAM! His lips are on mine! I closed my eyes and just stayed still, frozen. Out of nowhere he pulled away, I was left in a puzzled expression while he ignored. That was my first kiss! What the?! I looked to the audience (that's what I call them). I looked at my family, who is having lots of fun, I looked at Akashi's side of the family who just remained still while clapping, all together. Weird.. I looked back at Akashi, and he's smirking. Way to greet your wife! Mind the sarcasm by he way.. -3-

"Welcome to hell.." He said in a low voice, while a smirk was forming on his lips... What? It's official.. 

Good Bye World...