Encore {Will Jay | GTKY sequel}

TIME SKIP: TWO YEARS LATER

Some things are just not meant to end as expected.

"Are you sure I look okay, David?"

David laughed at me. "Bro, you look fine. Why are you even worried? She's your girlfriend, right?"

I admit, it wasn't the one I planned. At all. But I guess it's just not destined to end well.

"Kind of an ex-girlfriend, I must say." I sighed and put on my beanie.

It's raining outside. I don't know why it had to rain just as when we agreed on meeting up.

"Ex-girlfriend or not, it's just her. It's not as if she doesn't know you from head to toe."

Who would've thought we'd end up that way? I did everything I can to make it last. I guess everything is not enough.

The thought of her knowing me so well made me smile. "She does."

David stared at me like I was a maniac. "You're insane, Will. That's not love. That's insanity!" He stood up and pushed me on the side. "Yeah, I'm insane," I laughed to myself.

Well, she makes me insane.

She may not be the best bow, but she's my favorite bow.

"Enough of that cheeky smile. You know what? Just go. You don't want to make her wait. Unless you want it over, that is."

"Of course not," I smirked. "I'll come home with a girlfriend."

I have one question though. What if we're done already?

"The confidence, yeah, you are a grown man!" David patted me on the back. I just shook my head and went out of my apartment.

David knows he has to lock the house before going home, so I'm totally not worried about anything.

Hmm, nah. It's not the end. I'm pretty sure I'll win her back.

I got in my car and drove to the café we both agreed on. I arrived about ten minutes early, so I just parked and waited outside, where there's roof.

I specifically stood beside a security guard, because not to brag, but people know me. Just to be sure. Since it's raining, it's a little cold, so I put my hands in my jeans' pockets.

I saw a familiar car pull over, and a girl very familiar to me went out of it and ran to where I was standing. I smiled at her.

This is it.

"Hi," she said with a smile.

I'm going to win her back.

"Hey, I missed you."

**
fantasyindex | 2015