Chapter 7 - Pranks, food & love.

Chapter 7, pranks, food & love.

* Maggy's P.O.V. *

o, I'm having way to much fun with this. I haven't even seen there faces yet, but I know it will be good. Okay so you might now know what's going on right now, I will tell you my plan, and what is going on right now.

Liam is currently kissing the back of his hand, you know he's pretty good in it. And I'm saying every 45 seconds something like: o Liam.

It might be weird, but we're enjoying it. It would be absolutely fantastic to see their faces once we walk outside. I think they're full of shock. I mean, when Danny and Anna were in there we were all joking around, but it's silence as hell now.

Nobody expected it and that's why this prank is even better. We're so good, I look over to Liam and smile at him, he smiles back and we both enjoy it to prank the others. We've only 20 seconds left, I just think that I'll already laugh when somebody is going to the kitchen door saying that the time is over. I sit next to Liam and grab his hand. 'Look deep in my eyes,' I whisper to him and he nods, he already knows what the plan is.

We're now looking deep into each other's eyes, which everybody will think looks romantic. That's why we do it, we hear a sigh and footsteps. I try not to laugh, I know I will fail once I'm outside. I laugh way too much, I laugh about everything and especially when I'm pranking people.

We hear a really soft knock. I want to stand up, but Liam nods his head no. He wants to pretend that we didn't hear it because we we're too busy staring into each other.

'Eh Liam, Maggy? The em, time is over..' Louis slowly says. Of course it is Louis who is going to get us. It's pretty accurate, since he is the bravest. (Yes, according to what Louis said before, he is. And yes I was surprised as well)

I look at Liam and gave him the 'there we go' look, if you even have that look. I think he does understand it, cause he gives me a grin.

'We're coming Lou, hold on. I'm just getting some water, because my throat is really dry,' Liam says while he winks at me. That almost makes me laugh, but I quickly cover it in a cough. Thank god or else the prank would be over.

Or should I've pretend like a girl who giggles at everything, which really annoys me. Have you seen those girl? They're giggling at everything; I bet they would even giggle when you told them that the world would end. Stupid giggling girls.

I'm rambling in my thoughts again. Yeah, I actually do that a lot. I'm weird, get over it.

'Let's go, babe!' Liam happily shouts. Which makes me laugh, he grabs my hand and we walk over to the door. I breath in deeply, already laughing in my head about what is going to happen.

Liam slowly opens the door, it first reveals Anna & Danny, Anna looks... really happy? Okay, I didn't expected that. Danny looks, okay just kidding I haven't looked at his face, because why would I? It's Danny okay, Danny!

Then Liam opens the door completely, and there we see the rest of the group. They are all looking so shocked and I think that they don't know what to say, actually.

My glance catches Harry's, he looks hurt. Aw did my prank hurt his feelings, I don't mean to hurt Harry's feelings. Wait a minute, if he's hurt about this: that means that he likes me? Right? Or am I just making conclusions too fast? Yeah, that is probably it.

Me and Liam look at each other, we both slowly smile. Then we hear Annabeth say: 'Aw look, they're smiling so sweet to each other.' And that's the moment that Liam and I completely burst out laughing.

* Harry's P.O.V. *

Why. are. they. laughing. so. hard.

There isn't something funny going on right? I don't get it, Annabeth says that they look cute or something (oh hell, they don't) and then they burst out laughing? That doesn't look very normal to me. If she would say that to another couple, then the girl would giggle and the guy would kiss her on her cheek. Or something like that, but there's one thing that I'm absolutely sure about: they wouldn't laugh like there is no tomorrow.