Chapter 8 - Day out with El.

Chapter 8, day out with El.

* Megan's P.O.V. *

Yesterday ended in a really nice day. We didn't really do something for the rest of the day, we just talked and get to know each other better. And I'm getting along with Louis, Liam and Eleanor really good. I mean, it's not that I don't get along with the rest but it just seems really normal when I'm around them, like I already know them for such a long time.

Yve has made great friends with Sophie and Zayn, while Anna and Danny were together like all the time. And of course Yve and Niall and Harry and myself were doing great. Harry's like the most loveliest person I've ever seen, it looks like he truly cares about me and that's one of the things that I like about him.

Yeah, there are a lot more things I like about him. His curls, his eyes, his abs, his personality, his cheeky smile, his dimples, his caring character and I could go on, but that would be an endless list about Harry.

When I came home last night, my father told me that he was happy for me and that he would always support me no matter what kind of choice I would make. And it was pretty weird, cause it came out of nowhere. So yeah, I really wanna know where my father is up to.

I forget to mention that my birthday is tomorrow! And I will finally be 16. And today, I'm going shopping with El. Harry told everybody yesterday that he was going to throw me a party and that I should came at noon. And after we would have dinner with everybody, including my dad, who is invited for dinner, I should go back to my house and change because we are all going to some kind of club. I'm so excited for tomorrow, it think it will be the best birthday I've ever had!

El is coming in an hour and I just ate breakfast. So that means that I've to shower, do my hair, change into some clothes and do my makeup.

I love showers and I normally stay in the shower for like 30 minutes, but my shower for today was only 20 minutes. I put my wet hair in a quick high bun, while I dry myself with a towel. Okay, so today is a warm day, so I can wear my hot pants with a crop top. I choose my favorite one: the one with the infinity sign. Then I grab my make up and walk over to the mirror.

I don't like a lot of make up, which I probably already mentioned, but I never wear any foundation. So my makeup takes a little bit longer then 5 minutes. I add my light eyeshadow and some brown eyeshadow above it and then I get my eye liner and put that on. The last thing I do is my mascara. I grab my phone from the charger, my keys, my wallet, some lip balm and put it all in my purse.

Looking at the clock, I see that I only have 10 minutes left, which is just enough time to do my hair. I grab my comb and comb my hair. I decide to let it dry naturally and just let it down. I grab my purse and go down stairs.

My father has already left, for his work. I actually feel really sorry for him, I've summer holidays for 3 weeks (it already started 6 weeks ago) and he just has to work all the time.

The door bell rings and I open the door. It reveals El.

"Maggy, I'm so excited for today!" El says while she gives me a hug. "I know, El! I'm too, it will be perfect," I say and she nods in agreement.

Eleanor came here with her car, so I step in and we drive to the centrum. "So where do you wanna go first?" I ask her as we step out of El her car.

"How about forever 21?" she says and I nod. We had over to the store and shop till we drop.

~ after 5 hours of shopping ~

"Do you feet hurt as much as mine?" El says with a painful facial expression. "Yes, they do," I say as we walk over to the car. We shopped non stop for 5 hours, she didn't wanted to stop for lunch as well so my stomach is basically eating itself.