Chapter 11

*Calum's Point of View*

After the news I had just been received I just wanted to go home and scream. But scream in a good way, you feel me. Ashton had just told me that he wanted to be in a relationship too, but it's to risky while being in school. Sure this isn't the big news I wanted but honestly I don't care. Ashton wanted me, in more than a sexual way. And I plan on making it happening. I will get Ashton to be my boyfriend.

With this big news that I just gotten I have to tell someone. I can not keep this to myself, but the only person that knows about Ashton and I is Michael, and I'm not talking to him. So I guess I'm not telling anybody, besides maybe tumblr, my tumblr fans are pretty cool.

Luckily Ashton had given me his number so I can text him whenever I feel. So I whip out my phone and scroll through my contacts before clicking his. And hitting 'iMessage'.

Me - hey babe

Ash - hey cal

Me - can i come over;)

Ash - maybe>:)

Me - we can watch Netflix and chill;)

Ash - is that code for something

Me - maybe>:)

Ash - then come on over babe

And with that I grabbed some clothes and quickly texted my mum saying I was sleeping over a friends house and would not be back until tomorrow after school. I grabbed a black Nirvana sweater and my typical black skinny jeans, surprisingly these ones didn't have any holes in them, and some black vans with white laces. I quickly leave my apartment and head down stairs and make my way to Ashton's apartment door before knocking.

I knocked once before the door flung open and Ashton pulls me inside and slams me against a wall connecting our lips. Ashton's hair was out of the bun that he had it in earlier so his long sandy blond hair was just falling down the sides of his face. Picking up my hand I move it up his back and entangle my fingers with his hair. Pulling ever so slightly to get him to let out a small moan.

Ashton begins to unbutton my flannel as he kisses me passionately. But right as he throws my shirt off my body somewhere into his home, someone knocks on the door. Ashton and I both stop instantly, pulling away from each other. Ashton walks the few steps and goes back to the door. He quietly looks through his peep whole and gasps pulling himself away from the door then covering his mouth.

"Calum," he says calmly, but fear still written in his voice. "It's Mrs.Lovelis." He whispers. This could either be the math teacher or the principal and by the look on Ashton's face it is probably the principal. Just our fúcking luck. "Get your shirt and go hide, in my bathroom in my room." He says panic clear in his voice. The shock that we are possibly gonna be found out freezes me. I cannot move, if we get caught, 1.my mum is probably gonna move us across the country and 2.Ashton is gonna get arrested. "Calum!" Ashton whisper yells to get me to unfreeze. "Go fúcking hide!"

And with that I quickly run over into his living room and pick up my flannel before running, quietly in his bedroom bathroom to hide. I then hear the main door open and shut, probably meaning Mrs.Lovelis is inside Ashton's home. This is not gonna go over well.

After about 15 minutes of me panicking inside Ashton's bathroom I hear the apartment door open and close once again. And not soon after Ashton rushes into the bathroom to tell me the coast is clear. I then walk up to Ashton and kiss his small, yet plumb lips.

For the rest of the night we actually watched Netflix and chilled, unlike our earlier actions were gonna be. But Ashton had ordered some pizza that was fucking delicious. And luckily he has a wonderful verity of chip snacks. So currently we are watching Grey's Anatomy, Ashton's favorite show, and now probably mine to, while eating Cheese Puffs and pizza. I yawn and Ashton looks over me and pouts.