seven

Blowing my blocked nose in a piece of textured tissue, I sniffle as my mind wrapped around the words of Begin Again by Taylor Swift playing in the background. My eyes hurt from crying and my nose was sore from all the sniffling.

My brain, well, it couldn't really function that well too.

I plopped back on my bed, the very bed where Luke and I always did our 'activities' on. I hugged a pillow tightly, trying to inhale the scent that Luke left there. It was calm and refreshing, the total opposite of the state I was in right now.

Did I really like him? If no, why was I feeling this way?

I felt more hot tears flowing down my cheeks as I whimpered. I needed Luke beside me right now, I just needed someone to hold me, and I wanted that someone to be Luke.

I felt myself crying more and more as I thought about him and eventually I cried myself to sleep.

***

"Calum?"

I felt someone shake me and I groaned a little, wriggling in the huge amount of tissues that cluttered my bed.

"Calum, wake up," the voice whispered and I tried to open my eyes.

"Luke?" I mumbled and saw him beside me.

He was back for me.

"Luke!" I engulfed him into a tight hug as he massaged circles onto my back, trying to soothe me.

Tears started to overflow again as I cried into his shirt.

He was back.

"Shh," he soothed, patting me softly as I hiccuped.

"I thought you were going to leave me," I sobbed and he ran his fingers into my hair, massaging my scalp, trying to calm me down.

"I would never leave you baby," he whispered and I nodded into his chest.

He pulled me close to him and rested his arms on my waist and I crashed my lips onto his, with lust and more importantly, need. He kissed me back eagerly and our tongues fought a fiery battle.

"I love you so much," the words tumbled out of my mouth into his as he slowed down, taking my lower lip in-between his teeth.

He traced his fingers up and down my arms as I tried to drink all of his saliva out of his mouth. He slid his hands into the pockets of my jeans as I squealed, pleased with his slight actions.

Tugging down my jeans, he gave a moan as I started working on his neck, sucking and biting the life out of the skin. He whimpered as I continue, my hands frantically touching him everywhere as he palmed me through my boxers. My member was as hard as a rock then and it felt like it was going to explode.

"Fuck me Luke, fuck me so hard," I whined as he reached into my boxer and wrapped his fingers tight around my boner.

He turned me on so much.

I disconnect my lips and his neck as I thrust my head back, slightly moaning.

"Oh Calum..." I heard him moan.

"Calum..." He said, now in a softer tone.

"Calum?"

It became a question again, like how it started.

I felt the need to open my eyes, weirdly, and all I saw was Luke staring back at me. His hair was in a neat quiff, not those after-sex kinds.

More questionably, he was wearing a different shirt.

"Huh?" I squeaked.

"Er you were having a dream and then you kept saying that you wanted me to fuck you hard," he mumbled and I realized that it was all a dream.

"Oh," I just mutter, slightly disappointed.

But one thing's for sure, he was back from his walk.

But why was he back? Did he feel guilt for leaving me without an answer? Why would he do this to me? He doesn't love me, does he? If he didn't, why would he come back?

Countless questions were bombarding my head and I needed to get away.

Away from Luke.

I didn't want to see him.

It was hurting me.

I couldn't take it.

I was broken.

By him.

I stood up and exited the room, trying to get away from him. There was no doubt that I still was angry with him. His footsteps could be heard not far away and I started to sprint.

"Calum! Come back!"

Cola was barking, Luke was screaming, I just wanted to get away.

I opened the door of our dorm and sprinted to the lift.

"WAIT! CALUM!"

I frantically pushed the buttons, hoping that the lift would come up to the level I was on soon and tried to catch my breath at the same time.

"Calum!"

The damn lift finally reached with a ding and I rushed in, trying to close the door as fast as I could before he caught up.

The door almost came to a close and I heaved a sigh of relief.

However, it didn't last.

The door opened again and Luke rushed in.

I screamed.

Author's Note
Hai a lil smutty for ya but since I love fluff more, this story will be more of fluff and let's say that it would last up till 20 chapters maybe? Haven't really planned everything out properly but we'll see.

AND THANK YOU FOR 400+ READS AND 50+ VOTES IM CRYINH

xoxo
-nie

PS please go read Pink Skirts and Punk Love PLEASEEE