would you believe me if i said im in love ?

MESSIAH POV:

off to my date ! im super nervous . nooo, i shouldnt be. we're in love! i walk over to justin and he looks GREAT. i mean like SEXY ! he has on >>>>>> in tha comment section .

Justin: hey cutie ;)

me: hey babe .

Justin: you ready to see what i got us to eat ?

me: yaaaaaaaaaaas !!! :D

he takes off this pretty picnic cloth over the picnic basket and pulls out a plate & takes off the aluminum foil............

Justin: TADA !!

my face >>>>>  >:-l  im mad. a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ? ughhhhh . really ? i threw the napkins and walked off , sitting on the park bench folding my arms and pouting . WORST. DATE. EVER .

JUSTIN POV:

i know it was corny to just get her a pb sandwich but i gotta do what i gotta do. shiiddddd , she better be grateful that i AT LEAST got her somethin' to eat . and my mami made these so she better stop complaining. im really not a jerk, but i just couldn't afford a nice, fancy dinner right now. and i really don't wanna set her up & expose her tonight. but, idc. i need this 1k money for my baby momma's child support . i do love her but i just gotta get this over with and do what i gotta do . hopefully, after this, we can move on and go our seperate ways......

me: hey, what's wrong, you okay?

messiah: do you think im mf okay ????!!!! DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!!!! OK. LET'S THINK THIS THROUGH. YOU GOT ME ALL DRESSED UP, CANCELED MY PLANS, LOST A BACKSTABBING BISH THAT WILL PROBABLY TRY AND GET REVENGE ON ME, AND HAD ME GO ON A DATE WITH A LOW DOWN DIRTY BEAT UP BROKE A** BOYFRIEND THAT GOT ME ALL DRESSED UP FOR NOTHIN. SO YEAH. im okay .

RT, that kinda broke my heart! i thought she loved me . that was a low blow . she better chillout with that. ion even care no more. im bouta expose this 304. she desrespected me in all different levels. ok . two can play at that game. ;)

me: *sighs* im sorry babe . i didn't know that you felt that way. *looks teary eyed but faces the other way*

messiah: are you crying???????!!!!! HA. you weak. gtfo .

me: yes. i am crying. you think its funny tho. i loved you and tried to please you and be romantic even though it would be corny. you played me messiah. i thought you were sweet but ur just rude. i thought that because you hung around enna and serenity, that you'd be different to have the guts and ask a guy like me out. but turns out your not. you're just like them. your EVIL. you don't know what you want in life, do ya?

messiah: no , no justin. i am different . i DO love you. im like the others.  you mean the world to me baby. im so sorry. *kisses justin* forgive me?

me: yep . but, you have to make it up to me?

messiah: like what ?

*15 minutes later*

messiah pov:

i did it. i can't believe it. i love him. i wanna marry him. im so happy. we did it for love.

justin pov:

okay, i did it. messiah needa leave so i can get my money.

serenity pov:

haaaaa , got all the photos. bouta upload on instagram, twitter, facebook, and etc. i cannot wait !!!! *smiles like a evil grin*

enna pov:

that'll show her to never call me a nasty 304 again..... :D

author: hey guys!! just wanted to update because i have some serious writers block. but i need 5+ votes & likes and 5+ comments. and btw, comment if you think this story should end or keep going.!! shoutout to all my supporters !!! :D