Chapter 4- "Its Jackson."

A/n-
     Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long to update, I'll try to start the weekly updates again but I've been so busy, my birthday just passed and I went on vacation but I'll try to be faster next time! Thank you to everyone who read, be sure to vote and comment! Thank you my lovelies, Xo. -K
_______________________________
Chapter 4-

I watched as Isaac and Erica dragged Jackson Whittemore into the loft, tugging and pulling him to stand in front of Derek and I. I couldn't help the giggle that slipped passed my lips at the sight of him thrashing around. Such a short tempered boy.

"What the hell you psycho! Get off me!" He yelled at my twin brother, making me growl deep in my chest. Derek placed a hand on my shoulder and shot me a look, immediately calming me down. I walked up to Jackson, getting directly in his face smirking.

"Now this is a sight." I grabbed his chin, forcing him to look up at me. "What happened to you on the night of the full moon." I demanded of him.

He looked bewildered by my question, shaking his head back and forth in a rapid motion, "What? Nothing, nothing happened."

Derek stepped up next to me, a scowl placed on his face, "You're lying."

Jackson's eyes widened even more that I thought if they opened any more they would fall out of their sockets, "No! Wait, I can prove it! I-I taped myself." I snorted, along with Isaac.

"You taped yourself?" Isaac questioned with a smirk mirroring mine.

Jackson just scowled at us all, "Yes. It was the full moon. And maybe while you all were curled up in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so called gift your big, bad Alpha promised me, and what did I get? Nothing. You want proof, let me go get the video." He tried to bargain with us.

Derek stepped forward with a piece of glass with the Kanima venom seeping on it, "No, no I have a better idea."

Jackson started to panic, "Wha-what's that?"

I stepped forward, gripping his chin harshly, forcing his mouth open, "You know Jackson, you've always been sort of a snake, and everybody knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom." I said while Derek walked over with the glass, holding it over his mouth. A drop of the venom seeped into his mouth and he immediately fell to the ground, paralyzed. I inwardly groaned at us being wrong. I looked down at him, his eyes following my heels. "You're still a snake Jackson, just not the one we're looking for." I stated before walking away, towards the couch.

I watched as Isaac bent down to be at Jackson's level. Knowing exactly what he was doing I smirked as he said, "You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us... Well actually for me and Amelia."
_________

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock at 5:30 to get ready for school. I went in the other room and woke Erica up, knowing the boys won't need this much time to get ready. I went into my shower that's connected to my room and washed my hair and body with Apple scented body wash. I was in my room in just my underwear when I sensed a presence behind me, turning around I was met with two forest green eyes.

I turned completely towards him, gesturing to my bra and panties, "Do you mind?" But the smirk never left his face, I pulled out black pants and a tight red shirt. As I was pulling on my pants I turned my head slightly to look at him, "So was there something you needed, or are you just going to stare at my half naked figure all day?" I stated as I turned around to face him again, placing a hand on my cocked out hip raising an eyebrow.

He just looked down, still smirking, "No. I was telling you that we're having morning combat practice, and to wear something comfortable.... Not leather." He stated gesturing to my leather pants on my legs. Letting out a loud sigh, I pushed him out of my room before pulling off the pants and slipping into black leggings and a loose tank top. I didn't put shoes on because I preferred to fight with my feet, well clawed feet.