Chapter 10- "Hes On The Team!"

Disclaimer-
I do not own Teen Wolf, if I did you'd be seeing a lot more shirtless Stiles.

A/n-
Here's chapter 10, I hope you guys like it. Two chapters in 2 days? I know, it's a miracle! I'm trying to finish the second season before I go back to school on Tuesday so I'm hoping to finish the last chapter or 2 in the next few days. Well I'll just leave this here for you guys, I hope you like it. Let me know what you think! X, -K.

Like, comment, vote. 😇
_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10-

You know that feeling you get when you feel nothing, void of all emotion. That's what I felt now. Derek was out. Boyd, Isaac and Erica still weren't home yet. I don't know if they'll ever be back. Derek thinks they will but I don't know if they want to. Why would they?

They felt weak. I know that feeling. You need to find something or someone that makes you feel strong, you latch onto that thing. You let it fuel you.

"So that's what I did." I shrugged. Looking back up at Deaton as I sat in his office with him. "I used my fear and it pushed me forward. I guess it's a good thing and a bad thing you know?" I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "Like its my biggest fear, my fear of death and dying but it's also the thing that pushes me forward, the thing that makes me strong is weakness." I smiled, looking down.

"Ironic, isn't it?" Doctor Deaton said as he put a fluffy white puppy on a medical examination table beside me.

I nodded my head at him, "Yeah, it's like ever since that night, the night I killed that boy... I've been so afraid that I'll get out of control again. I- I don't want that to happen again." I muttered, looking down at my hands. "I feel like I'm causing more damage than good." I frowned up at him, my ears perking up when I heard the metal door creak open.

"Scott's here." I told him before standing up to open the door for the curly haired werewolf.

He looked up at me, "Hey, I didn't know you were here." He said, walking into the room, and petting the dog before placing his bag down. "Have you talked to Stiles?" He asked me and my head whipped around.

"No why? Is he okay?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

He nodded, walking over to a cabinet and pulling it open, "Yeah, yeah. Just I know he's been going through some stuff, he hasn't really talked to me lately." He told me, walking back over to the dog with a needle in his hand. He nodded his head over towards the dog and I walked over to them.

Me and Scott held down the dogs fragile body while Deaton injected the fluid into his leg. The dog let out a few whines of pain and I frowned over at it.

Deaton opened his mouth to talk but a knock on the metal door sounded, causes all of our eyes to turn towards it. "Would you mind seeing who that is?" He asked Scott and he nodded, walking into the other room.

I looked back down at the dog and started petting his soft fur, being careful not to be to rough with him.

"No, it's okay Isaac. We're open." Deaton said and at the sound of my brothers name my head snapped to the door, my eyes landing on the curly blonde curls and sapphire eyes that mirrored my own.

"Isaac." I whispered, running at him and flinging my frail arms around his neck. He didn't react right away but soon after his arms snaked around my back, tightly pulling me to him. "Hey Ami."

I looked up at him, tears rimming my eyes. "Why are you here." I forced out of my dry throat. But I got no answer. Just the scrunched up face of my brother.