16 Directions to My Home

1. Past the space rocks and gas giants, you'll see my humble home. Enter the atmosphere, gentle as the dew that skims early morning grass

2. Take a left. This is of the utmost importance and must not be forgotten.

3. It lies among a group of planets, orbiting around a ball of hot gas.

4. Go past the twinkling stars that shine like a child's eyes looking at the gifts below the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.

5. Through the windows and the open doors of the lives I love.

6. Find the one known to have human life and the cheeseburgers. Find the cheeseburgers.

7. Tune out the distractions of the modern world.

8. Through the misty coat that covers the globe.

9. Then see the moon shine bright like a diamond.

10. Find an ocean of sapphire around bits of brown.

11. Listen for the twinkling wind chimes on a lonely man's porch. You must leave him, for he is ignorant of his own isolation.

12. Now dive to the deepest depths of the ocean until the tide unveils its milky light. Take it.

13. If you've gone to the stargazer's fantasy, turn around you've gone too far.

14. Now take back two steps and steal a glance to the left to enjoy the glimmering sight.

15. Rid yourself of all worries and walk.

16. Now breathe and leave the sun behind.

17.