Ros

She sat outside of the room, leaning into Merlin's arms as he stroked her shoulder with gentle sort of touch. Arthur had returned late in the evening, near midnight. He was in the room with Anastasia, waiting for her to wake up. He had arrived just in the nick of time it seemed, and Giaus had made the antidote as quickly as he possibly could, now they just had to wait. It felt like it had been forever it seemed, but Ros knew that she couldn't sleep forever, she had a pulse, and her breathing grew stronger with each passing hour.

She felt Merlin gently nudge her shoulder, which she then looked up to see him. "Are you sure you don't want to go get some rest? I'm sure you're exhausted, you've stayed here for the past few days to help care for her, but I think you should take a break." There were dark circles under his eyes and she knew he hadn't been sleeping well either, which was understandable since his sibling was so close to death.

"Alright, but why don't you come with me yeah? I know it's probably difficult to sleep in your own bed with Arthur in the room." She stood and took hold of his hand, pulling him so he stood up.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't think that you would be okay with this."

"Merlin, it's fine, really. Come on, you need to get your sleep because I know that you haven't slept very much the past few days either. I'm sure that Anastasia would be okay with you getting some rest." Still holding his hand she lead him out of Giaus' room and down the hallways, heading straight for her bedroom. When they heard footsteps approaching, she let go of Merlin's hand and brought her hands and folded them in front of her.

Two guards walked by them and raised his eyebrow when he saw Ros, but he didn't say a word and passed by. She knew that she must look like a mess, she hadn't changed at all since she was down with Anastasia. She quickened her pace, hoping that no one else would come across the two of them.

When they entered her room, she shut the door behind them and then began to strip her clothes off behind the divider in her room, changing into her night dress since it was so late at night.

When she emerged she noticed Merlin sitting in one of the chairs at the table. "Come on, get into bed, it's late and I don't think being sleep deprived would make Anastasia very pleased when she wakes up." She pulled down the covers on her bed, and climbed in, Merlin following suit. He turned towards her and she to him, facing one another in the dark.

"I don't think I love you anymore Ros, I know I do." He whispered. She felt her cheeks heat up, and she was glad that he couldn't see her face.

"I love you too, Merlin. Get some sleep, alright? In the morning we can go straight back and see if she's awake."

"Alright." She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, letting the sound of Merlin's breathing soothe her.