Part 6

She was basically trying to trick herself into thinking it would work.

She was wrong. Oh so wrong.

On the wall it read:

"I DARE YOU TO DO IT. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TODAY MY LITTLE POET"

At the moment however, she didnt even care. She just wanted to get to school and not think about this.

But then she remembered. She had to ask her girlfriend, Jade if she knew anything about the graffiti.

As she was about to turn on her heels and head to school she saw an unfamiliar object.

It was a small blue jewelry box with a note taped under it. The note read

"Oh my little poet, have you not realized something? Just remember, wasn't the trip cancelled? They never could've gone if it didn't happen. I hope this thought doesn't riddle your mind all day. Have a fantastic day my little poet."

She was angry that Hillary would lie to her and then she realized that there was still something in the box.

It was a necklace that had the word "Poet" on it held up by a dainty silver chain. It was beautiful and she loved it, but it was from them. So she left it there.

Lying on the hard ground as she walked away and went to school mentally preparing herself for any hell that she might get later.