You're Dead

AJ and Brie went to the cafeteria and stand on the table.

AJ: Hey, hello...plz listen.
Brie: ( talks like Nikki) I nave an announcement.

Everyone looked at them

AJ: How in the hell did you do that.?
Brie: When Nikki talks everyone listens so I talk like her when we need it.
AJ: ok then... Hello, everyone. I--
Brie: ( clears throat )
AJ:...sorry, we found something that no one seen before. Nikki's DIARY!! ( pulls it out )
Brie: the things in there that you never hear before because she tries to be the better and the most popular girl in WWE High.
AJ: let's begin. ( clears throat and talks like Nikki ) dear diary, I want to be the most popular girl in school. But the only way to do that is to be nice to everyone, however I hate everyone is that lame ass school. For example, Brock...he's more muscles then his brain.

Everyone laugh.

Brock: Hey... ( punches his hand )
AJ: Daniel's face is like a goat. Seth is more of a sell out...

Nikki and Summer comes in the cafeteria

Nikki: what's going on?
AJ: And also I had sex with Summer's boy Miz while they were still dating.
Summer: ( gasp ) how could you..
Nikki: Summer...
Summer: ( slaps Nikki ) You SLUT!

Everyone looks at Nikki and started to laugh and make fun of her. Nikki goes to AJ.

Nikki: How could you... ( crying and leave the cafeteria )
AJ: I feel so bad. Oh well...
Brie: AJ, we hurt my sister. Go and say your sorry.
AJ: why? She did all those thing to be this was revenge.
Brie: ( giving her the stare )
AJ: Ah...FINE!!! I'll go find her. Just stop doing that stare... You look like you're going to rape someone.

AJ leaves to find Nikki. AJ was at the back of the school looking for Nikki. Then, someone with a black mask pop up and stabbed AJ with a knife. AJ was on the floor having blood coming out running through the cracks. Dean was walking outside with some spray cans with Roman until he found AJ on the ground. He ran to her and covered the hole that had the blood coming out.

Dean: Help, HELP!!' Someone's injured.
Roman: I'm going to call 911.
Dean: Come on, AJ. Don't die on me. COME ON...

To be continue....